Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Elizabeth F.
Waukee, IA
This gum tastes amazing but loses flavor within just a minute or two of chewing it similar to juicy fruit
amanda m.
Roanoke, VA
This gum will last me a long time it's great for Halloween it's such a good taste and every one loves it
Angela H.
New Lexington, OH
This is my favorite gum when Halloween comes. It reminds me of when I was a kid. Now my kids love it too.
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Always good for parades and Halloween, it lost its flavor pretty fast, but as kids we didn't really care
kimmy c.
Brownsville, TX
I love this gum it has always been a favorite of mine . It's very juicy great for Halloween candy giving
ruth e.
Stockton, CA
Love this gum. It is an old favorite but I don't like how it looses flavirtual so fast n gets really hard
Linda C.
Fieldale, VA
I usually can find these only around Halloween. Not a favorite but I will buy them if I can find them.
Ana A.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm 52 and I still love to chew on a good ball of dubble bubble gumballs. My grandkids love them too!!!
Nicol R.
The original classic gum when craving something sweet. The only downfall is it does not last that long.
Demi W.
Warner Robins, GA
It is terrible on your teeth and the flavor fades very quickly but it has a good flavor while it lasts!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?