BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Brandy D.
Lanett, AL
Takes me back to my childhood! Love the flavor of rubble bubble! Can find big bags during Halloween!
This candy is only acceptable for Halloween. The flavor runs out fast and it is not good quality.
Nicole B.
I found that this gum looses it favor fast, and becomes hard after about five minutes of chewing.
Angela C.
You can't blow bubbles with other gums like you can with this. It takes me back to my childhood.
Amanda L.
This gum is a classic! The only problem is the flavor doesn't last more than about 40 seconds....
Rebecca K.
Apopka , FL
Love all the elasticity and bubbles but I don't like how quickly the gum loses flavor
Jessica C.
Alexander, NC
I am not a big gum fan, but the kids absolutely love it. They constantly have to be chewing gum.
Amanda O.
San Antonio, TX
Used to eat these a lot when I was a kid. They were really good and had good flavors.
Leigh O.
Hardest gum ever! And the flavor doesn't last long... but you can blow the bestest bubbles!!!!
renee t.
This gum I remember from my childhood and chewing on it for hours and the flavor not going away
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?