BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
I recently bought these for a baby shower, and the price is reasonable and I just love double bubble products
Christina E.
I LOVE dubble bubble especially when you can buy it in the tub. I wish the flavor lasted longer than it does.
Sarah W.
Talmage, KS
Loved this gum as a kid, as an adult, the flavor doesn't last long and the gum is hard to chew after a while.
lucero g.
texas
Dubble bubble bubble gum is amazing i love the flavoring especially when i get them in a birthday goody bag:)
Emily M.
Glen Allen, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So good, you won't be able to eat just a few. They are sweet. I've only ever seen them in quarter machines.
nicole m.
Love these jawbreakers, so good! The flavors are delicious, where can you get these now?! They last so long
Caitlyn A.
El Cajon, CA
I like this gum but I just wish that the flavor would last a little bit longer instead of fading right away
Mirta B.
Great flavors and perfect for any ages. No long lasting flavors yet though. Reminds me of my childhood days
Brittany C.
Bedford, NH
Good flavored gum with a lot of elasticity, perfect for blowing bubbles, but it turns "stale" very quickly
Irenes   J   N.
New York , NY
This is one of my childhood favorite gums and I still chew on them. My daughter and nephew love them too
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?