BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Shelby C.
Allendale, MI
This is a classic Halloween or parade candy. It has great flavor to begin with, but it usually runs out quickly. The best part is the size of bubbles you can blow. But if you chew on it too long, it'll get hard to chew. So be prepared!
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
This gum has a really good flavor but it goes away really fast. It is super hard to chew and makes my jaws hurt. I realize it is really cheap but it does not have a good value and I would much rather pay more money for a better quality gum. I do not recommend this.
Olivia N.
Pineville, LA
This was and is still my favorite #gum to chew !!! wheather its for a party , at church , at school or on the go it is #amazing !! It has just a regular bubble gum flavor to it!!! It is definitely very affordable < and i would definitely repurchase it !!! #teamdoublebubble
jamie w.
Speedwell, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The gum was in a nice red, white and blue bucket that contained 380 pieces, not just 360. A good value, and the flavor is just as you remember it from when you were a kid. Very highly recommended for us grown up bubble gum lovers.
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Oh, the classic gumballs that you can always find in gumball machines!!! Such a big hit with kids and adults alike. Such amazing full flavor and you can never have just one gumball. You always need a handful so that you can either eat them all at once or add them one at a time. Either way these gumballs never disappoint!!
Holly C.
Circleville, OH
How could you not know what these are. They are the first ever gum kids will get. I used to eat them whenever I could. They are very affordable and addicting like once the flavor is gone you want another piece. I would definitely buy these everyone has had them.
Elysha S.
Everyone has grown up with these bubble gum candy balls. Yeah they don't last too long, but can you remember how exciting it was after shopping with your mom/dad knowing if you were good you'd get that quarter for the gum ball? Now they sell them in bulk and what a hit they are at parties! Young and old love them!
Danielle G.
Brooklyn, NY
These are a familiar candy staple from my childhood. It is sweet and is very chewy once you get into it, but it tastes very artificial and bland. I'm not sure if it's because my taste has changed since I was young, but I'm not a fan of these anymore. If I was to buy them again it would be more for nostagia.
Natalie B.
Staten Island, NY
I loveeee the taste of these guns, but what I hate the most is that they last about three mintues then all the flavor is done, and your stuck with this huge gum that ends up being a workout for your mouth, because it hardens up so fast! I wish they would upgrade this gum with the same great taste and texture!
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Good for the first couple chews, but then it loses its flavor fast. Great for blowing bubbles. I don't think I have ever bought these; I have only received them during things like parades or Halloween. Generally a cheap purchase for a large group of people.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?