BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #78 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Ross P.
Doral, Florida
It brings back so many chilhood memories, unfortunatelly they are not longer on sale here in my town anymore
lucero g.
texas
Dubble bubble bubble gum is amazing i love the flavoring especially when i get them in a birthday goody bag:)
Shawna N.
Loved these growing up and now my daughter can't get enough of them. The flavor needs to last longer though.
Julie T.
I love love gum i mean who doesn't am i right!?!? double bubble reminds me of my childhood oh the good times.
ANNMARGARET P.
I don't really like these. The sweetness does not last that long, but they are good for goody bags for kids.
Angie S.
Dorchester , Sc
I've loved these since I was a kid and having one takes me back to my childhood! Great flavor from a classic
Jennifer C.
Parkville, MD
Classic bubble gum taste.Always wish the flavor would last a little longer.Guess that's with all gum though.
Adriana G.
It's a very good gum but I hate the fact that it runs out of flavor so fast and you have to chew another one
alyse R.
Lorain, OH
My kids love this gum, but the flavor doesn't last long. This is great gum to have a bubble blowing contest.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
What kid doesn't love this gum! It just reminded me of my childhood and will always be a great classic candy
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?