Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Ashley L.
I loved this gum as a kid I would eat 3 pieces at a time.. cheap and good for parties it just doesn't last long
Dawn M.
Great gum for kids after ballgames!! Flavor doesn't last long but it smells amazing when you pop the lid off!!
Lindsey S.
Fayetteville, NC
Love this type of gum. Reminds me when I was younger. Long lasting and very delicious. Recommend this gum. (:
Christina E.
I LOVE dubble bubble especially when you can buy it in the tub. I wish the flavor lasted longer than it does.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
What kid doesn't love this gum! It just reminded me of my childhood and will always be a great classic candy
Shawna N.
Loved these growing up and now my daughter can't get enough of them. The flavor needs to last longer though.
Julie T.
I love love gum i mean who doesn't am i right!?!? double bubble reminds me of my childhood oh the good times.
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA
4 stars for the memories from my childhood!! Unfortunately as an adult the gum loses its flavor too quickly.
I don't really like these. The sweetness does not last that long, but they are good for goody bags for kids.
alyse R.
Lorain, OH
My kids love this gum, but the flavor doesn't last long. This is great gum to have a bubble blowing contest.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?