BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
I LOVED these growing up. I use to be able to buy them for nickel. I had my kids try them and they love them too..
Rajdeep K.
San Jose, CA
This gum is really good with taste and it lasts longer. I prefer everyone to buy these. They are really really good
Katie K.
Richmond, VA
Who doesn't love dubble bubble? It's a classic and iconic item! Sure it doesn't last long but it's still amazing!
Maria N.
Winnetka, CA
These take me back to childhood! They were all the rage and super sower. Try them now and they won't be as sour!
Trisha M.
😀😀😀😀😀 i use to love this gum but until it got hard after 5 minutes of chewing it. It makes allyour jaw hurt you.
Yesenia H.
They taste really good, but they are really hard. Another downside is that they loose their flavor really quick.
NiCole H.
Grantsville, Ut
A little too hard- would be better is it were soft gum! Sounds yummy now though. The taste of rubber Agee a while
Alisa T.
Hampton, VA
These are great to blow bubbles but lose flavor fast. They are greay for birthday parties or Halloween hand outs.
whit A.
Versailles, KY
I didn't even know they made these anymore. They had them in the machine at the barber shop my dad use to go to:)
Taylor A.
Hopkins, MN
I used to love dubble bubble gum when I was little but the flavor only lasts for a few minutes before its bland.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?