BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Diana P.
El Mirage, AZ
So sweet but who cares when you're chewing true bubble gum! Great for bubbles and flavor lasts for a good 20 minutes.
Ashley M.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
I love gum but there is something about this gum that I just don't like especially the after taste it leaves you with
teka C.
Dubble bubble was and still is one of my favorite kind of gum......A++. This gum has a good texture and great taste.
Ashley C.
Hanover, WV
The flavor doesn't last long, but it's well worth it. This has to be the best gum when it comes to blowing bubbles!
Sara M.
Good for about 10 seconds then its hard to chew and disgusting. Wish they would make the flavor more long lasting.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
I LOVED these growing up. I use to be able to buy them for nickel. I had my kids try them and they love them too..
Rajdeep K.
San Jose, CA
This gum is really good with taste and it lasts longer. I prefer everyone to buy these. They are really really good
Ashleigh R.
Brighton, MA
Not a huge bubble gum flavored gum fan but this is an absolute classic. Great to chew when watching a baseball game
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
Doesn't necessarily last a long time, but as a teacher, my students love this as a reward. I will continue to buy!
Brittany C.
Florence, AL
This is the best bubble gum ever. the flavor doesn't last forever but the legend of this gum will. they're my fave!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?