BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Nicci M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dubble bubble gum is my favorite bubble gum to chew. It never loses its flavor while chewing and makes the best bubbles!
Amber P.
Good taste but the flavor doesn't last very long at all. You will only get about a minute or two of flavor. Very cheap
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
This gum is okay. It's pretty hard to chew at first but after a while it's soft . But it loses its flavor pretty fast.
Cynthia G.
Mays Landing, NJ
I love this gum. It taste great and I can blow bubbles when I want. The only con is that the flavor doesn't last long.
irita p.
Lynwood, CA
This product is a lifesaver at the baseball field. Those little guys can take down some gum! Great value for the treat!
Ashley L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is a very tough gum always gives me a headache when i chew it, but my kids like it and think it is very flavorful.
Adrianne S.
These have always been hard for me to chew. They're dry and big and hard and I never liked them. Flavor doesn't last
Diana P.
El Mirage, AZ
So sweet but who cares when you're chewing true bubble gum! Great for bubbles and flavor lasts for a good 20 minutes.
Ashley M.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
I love gum but there is something about this gum that I just don't like especially the after taste it leaves you with
Elizabeth I.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are pure sugar! They have the classic bubble gum flavor, but other than cavities there's no good out of these!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?