BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
Another Halloween favorite kids love this so much and not only kids but so do I I love love love these
Katie M.
Highland Heights , Ky
The flavor doesn't last more then 5 minutes, but this gum is delicious and will always be a childhood favorite.
Meagan S.
Spring Hill, TN
So hard to chew in the beginning but you can make the biggest bubbles with these! Loved that as a kid.
Kaitlyn D.
Iselin , NJ
Loved these as a kids and full of flavor! only thing I don't like is they run out of flavor
Acadia C.
Taste so good at first but looses flavor so quick! But perfect for blowing bubbles! Still a favorite whenever I have some!
Kaylyn Z.
MN
It tastes very good for a piece of bubble gum but it only lasts a few minutes before it starts getting very hard to chew.
Wanda P.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite bubble gum, a little harder than I remember as a child but still sugary goodness!
Nicci M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dubble bubble gum is my favorite bubble gum to chew. It never loses its flavor while chewing and makes the best bubbles!
carrie r.
This is a good gum I loved eating this gum as a child but the flavor doesn't last long and the gum gets hard
Dani M.
These bring me back to my childhood again! They last a long time and come in all flavors!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?