BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Irenes   J   N.
New York , NY
This is one of my childhood favorite gums and I still chew on them. My daughter and nephew love them too
Raychæl T.
Van Nuys, Ca
I always use to eat these as a child and this brings back so many childhood memories
Ashley C.
Hanover, WV
The flavor doesn't last long, but it's well worth it. This has to be the best gum when it comes to blowing bubbles!
Tatyana M.
This gum sucks. It runs out of flavor in like 3 min, it gets hard really fast and hurts your jaws. It's just super crappy gum
Alisha S.
Jamestown, KY
My personal favorite, the flavor sticks with you for quite some time! It's definitely great to hand out on Halloween as well.
Charlissa R.
Double Bubble Gum was my favorite bubble blowing gum as a young girl.I would still chew it; but, it sticks to my dental work.
whit A.
Versailles, KY
I didn't even know they made these anymore. They had them in the machine at the barber shop my dad use to go to:)
Lakiera T.
Jackson, MS
Well this is an old childhood favorite. It tastes very good but only thing is it gets really hard when chewing for a while.
Shay A.
Randallstown, MD
Gum from my childhood. Very hard and the taste doesn't last. Also gets hard after you chew for a long time. Bad after taste.
Syrie C.
This is one of the only gum brands that doesn't contain aspartame, and its sweet!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?