BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #86 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Double bubble was my favorite gum as a kid. Still love the flavor just doesn't last that long. Still keep this in the house
Deborah F.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this gum! i remember chewing this when I was a kid. Flavor is ok. I like all the colors! Great for kids of all ages!
Lakiera T.
Jackson, MS
Well this is an old childhood favorite. It tastes very good but only thing is it gets really hard when chewing for a while.
Chanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Love these fruity little tasty balls. taste so god rolling around in your mouth when you first put them in. Great flavors.
Kia R.
Love the flavor of this gum but it loses the flavor after a few minutes and it gets too hard that your jaw starts to hurt.
Shayla A.
Randallstown, MD
Gum from my childhood. Very hard and the taste doesn't last. Also gets hard after you chew for a long time. Bad after taste.
Jane C.
The all time classic bubble gum. This is what you think of when someone mentions bubble gum. Loved by kids and adults too!
Nicci M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dubble bubble gum is my favorite bubble gum to chew. It never loses its flavor while chewing and makes the best bubbles!
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
I hate it...I hate the flavor, the flavor doesn't last, and it gets hard too quickly. It is pretty much a waste of money.
Tonja A.
Detroit, MI
This has been my favorite bubblegum since I was a kid. Long lasting flavor and the only gum I can blow a bubble with! LOL
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?