BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #78 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Nicci M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Dubble bubble gum is my favorite bubble gum to chew. It never loses its flavor while chewing and makes the best bubbles!
Payton A.
Amazing love it! The only negative thing about the gum is how hard it is to chew at first. Great gum for blowing bubbles.
Tonja A.
Detroit, MI
This has been my favorite bubblegum since I was a kid. Long lasting flavor and the only gum I can blow a bubble with! LOL
Emily C.
Torrance, CA
These take me way back to Halloweens on my childhood! However, as an adult, I think they are much too sweet for my taste.
Kaylyn Z.
MN
It tastes very good for a piece of bubble gum but it only lasts a few minutes before it starts getting very hard to chew.
Melissa M.
Really love the flavor, but the only problem is that it is not long-lasting. It tend to lose its flavor in a few minutes.
Hannah C.
W Mansfield, OH
The flavor doesn't last long but its cheap. Its good for candy rains, parades, and children parties because kids love it!
Deicy A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my all time favorite gum! It's cheap so you get what you pay for a good minute of power packed bubblegum flavor!
Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
I hate it...I hate the flavor, the flavor doesn't last, and it gets hard too quickly. It is pretty much a waste of money.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
My fave trick or treat candy. Cannot go wrong with Dubble Bubble! Love the flavor . It doesn't last that long so grab 2.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?