BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Alisha S.
Jamestown, KY
My personal favorite, the flavor sticks with you for quite some time! It's definitely great to hand out on Halloween as well.
Tiffany D.
I loved Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum growing up. I still chew on it now and then but wish it didn't lose its flavor so quickly.
Acadia C.
Taste so good at first but looses flavor so quick! But perfect for blowing bubbles! Still a favorite whenever I have some!
Jane C.
The all time classic bubble gum. This is what you think of when someone mentions bubble gum. Loved by kids and adults too!
Shay A.
Randallstown, MD
Gum from my childhood. Very hard and the taste doesn't last. Also gets hard after you chew for a long time. Bad after taste.
Chanda W.
Kansas City, MO
Love these fruity little tasty balls. taste so god rolling around in your mouth when you first put them in. Great flavors.
Deborah F.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this gum! i remember chewing this when I was a kid. Flavor is ok. I like all the colors! Great for kids of all ages!
Lakiera T.
Jackson, MS
Well this is an old childhood favorite. It tastes very good but only thing is it gets really hard when chewing for a while.
Shekella C.
Middle River, MD
I used to chew this a lot when I was younger but I don't that much now and seems to lose its flavor quicker than it used to.
Danielle S.
Louisville , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Double bubble was my favorite gum as a kid. Still love the flavor just doesn't last that long. Still keep this in the house
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?