BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Doreen C.
This is the bubble gum a lot of us grew up on. This is a classic gum and great for blowing bubbles.
Lindsay H.
The gum is good for the price you pay, but the flavor doesn't last very long and it ends up leaving a funny taste in your mouth.
Sherby A.
Raleigh, NC
I love this gym I just brought some at the fair they had it in their candy house it's easy to chew and easy to make bubbles with
Chantelle H.
Salem, NH
Double Bubble is the perfect gum for blowing bubbles. However, if you're looking for something flavorful this gum isn't for you.
Megan B.
Whitehall, Pa
My favorite bubble gum growing up! now I steal it out of my kids Halloween candy!! lol! love it!
Morgan M.
Ahh, this is such a classic. :) The flavor doesn't last long at all, but still: I used to blow huge bubbles with this stuff! ;)
tressa s.
Oak Hill, WV
Double Bubble Bubble Gum is another one of my favorite bubble gums! This gum is a lot cheaper to buy too. Love this bubble gum!
Kristina R.
Absolutely the best candy ever! I always throw my quarter in at the mall when I see one of these!
Elizabeth F.
Waukee, IA
This gum tastes amazing but loses flavor within just a minute or two of chewing it similar to juicy fruit
Irenes   J   N.
New York , NY
This is one of my childhood favorite gums and I still chew on them. My daughter and nephew love them too
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?