BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Corinne L.
N Chesterfld, VA
Love this gum!! It has a great flavor and is easy to chew. The only improvement that i would recommend in that the flavor lasts longer.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
I Love the flavor of this bubble gum and the bubbles you can make.
The only thing is the flavor, it doesn't last too long but that's ok
Elizabeth N.
Danbury, CT
Bin candy, plain and simple. But it has no flavor, gets stuck everywhere in the mouth, and leaves a sticky coating in the mouth. Yuck.
Staci W.
Caledonia, MI
Loved this gum as a kid, tried it again as an adult... just not how I remember it. Flavor doesn't last long. Gets to be tough to chew.
Elizabeth  T.
Salisbury, NC
I like it but very hard to chew when you first chew it but barely last me for long!!! But love the taste
ramelia j.
Mooresville, NC
I always buy these around Halloween, Easter, and kid parties. I put them in my baskets, goodie bags, and trick or treaters love them.
Jane C.
The all time classic bubble gum. This is what you think of when someone mentions bubble gum. Loved by kids and adults too!
Jenn O.
Loses flavor fast but that's a good thing if you're trying to blow big bubbles. Which I always am. :)
Ana A.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm 52 and I still love to chew on a good ball of dubble bubble gumballs. My grandkids love them too!!!
Ali C.
Englewood, CO
I love bubble gum but double bubble loses its flavor so fast! The flavor is yummy though!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?