BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Audrey A.
Shelby Twp, MI
This was one of my favorite bubble gums growing up! It tastes SO GOOD! The only bad thing is it loses flavor pretty fast and then has a weird taste towards the end. They are usually pretty cheap. There are other gums that I prefer over this but I like to have this once in awhile.
Jessie B.
Bloomfield, KY
this gum does not have a strong flavor and the little flavor they do have don't last long at all. They are very hard to chew because they stay rock hard. These are not worth your money, go for another brand of gum. I know these are a classic but they need to change it up.
Megan P.
Reminds me of my childhood, i used to love it as a kid and thought it was the best gum ever but now... its good to have every one in a while because it has a good bubble gum flavor but it lasts all of 30 seconds and then its done for. once the flavor it gone it tastes horrible, and gets tough. also when you first start chewing it its so hard and feels like you will break your jaw.
Allison K.
Cayuga , IN
So many childhood memories! It's like a 2 second gum though. It maybe will last 5 minutes. TOPS! It is super duper sweet. but just gets harder and harder. Next thing, your jaw hurts so bad and is has zero taste. It's the classic cheap gum, but I still love it!
Meg M.
Jefferson, SC
This is more of a nostalgic gum for me. It brings back memories but there are better bubble gums on the market. The flavor lasts a very short time and it is very hard. The smell is great for bringing back memories but I would choose something else for flavor.
Allee K.
Maple Heights, OH
I know people hate the fact that this gum doesn't last very long but honestly the taste is so good that I don't even mind. That's a non factor for me because the flavor is so sweet and delicious, it makes your mouth water even more and the bubble pay off is awesome. I usually get the big bucket of it.
Melissa M.
Matthews, NC
I love double bubble gum, but have to agree it would be nice if each color came in a different flavor. I think when it was first introduced (when I was a kid 30 something years ago), it wasn't a big deal to kids. The color of the gum was enough. Today's kids expect more and companies have to change with the new generation of kids. It's time for FLAVORED GUM!
Rachel H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My kids and husband love these. They always ask for them when we are at a store and they see them. They get these at least once a week. They are very affordable as we buy them from Dollar Tree or the 99 cents only store. They all like the sour flavor of them and tell everyone about them.
Stefanie P.
Double Bubble starts out great with a great flavor but unfortunately it doesn't last long. The pieces are quite large so they are fun for popping bubbles but other than that, you cant chew this for very long. I don't recommend this unless you just want a quick fix.
Seia W.
I really love the flavor but it doesn't last long at all, and the texture is really rough and hard. It's okay to get as like
A Halloween thing or just inside a piñata or something but it is definitely not a gum I would choose as a go to.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?