BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #32 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

stephanie d.
This brings me back memories, i would call this gum the five min gum. When you first start chewing the gum is really sweet. Than the gum starts getting harder and harder, next thing you know your jaw is hurting and the gum is tasteless. its a classic cheap gum even if its bad i would still buy it.
Chante P.
When growing up this was one of the only few types of gum that I would chew on.It always had this slight powder film on it,but for some reason that made the gum taste better.It's one of the best kinds of gum if you want to blow bubbles.The only problem with it is that it loses its flavor way too quickly! I love the flavor and I would always get upset when the flavor would be gone so soon after starting to chew it.
Ashley W.
I freaking love these! I know it probably because they are pure sugar but I loved these as a child and I love them now. The blues ones were always my favorite and anytime I saw them in the little coin machines I always spend like 2 dollars for about 2 handfuls. I love these still to this day and would recommend.
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This gum is very sugary and the taste doesn't last that long. The flavor goes out quickly, and the taste just goes down from there. I immediately spit it out after the flavor is gone. This gum is a Halloween favorite, that's usually the only time I chew this gum. My kids love it ofcourse
Rebekah D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I gave this a three because all of the childhood memories associated with this. But in reality it's a strong 1. This gum literally and I mean literally lasts for seconds. The price is super cheap so I guess you get what you paid for. But great for kids since they don't care.
Audrey A.
Shelby Twp, MI
This was one of my favorite bubble gums growing up! It tastes SO GOOD! The only bad thing is it loses flavor pretty fast and then has a weird taste towards the end. They are usually pretty cheap. There are other gums that I prefer over this but I like to have this once in awhile.
Megan P.
Reminds me of my childhood, i used to love it as a kid and thought it was the best gum ever but now... its good to have every one in a while because it has a good bubble gum flavor but it lasts all of 30 seconds and then its done for. once the flavor it gone it tastes horrible, and gets tough. also when you first start chewing it its so hard and feels like you will break your jaw.
Jessie B.
Bloomfield, KY
this gum does not have a strong flavor and the little flavor they do have don't last long at all. They are very hard to chew because they stay rock hard. These are not worth your money, go for another brand of gum. I know these are a classic but they need to change it up.
Meg M.
Jefferson, SC
This is more of a nostalgic gum for me. It brings back memories but there are better bubble gums on the market. The flavor lasts a very short time and it is very hard. The smell is great for bringing back memories but I would choose something else for flavor.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
So many childhood memories! It's like a 2 second gum though. It maybe will last 5 minutes. TOPS! It is super duper sweet. but just gets harder and harder. Next thing, your jaw hurts so bad and is has zero taste. It's the classic cheap gum, but I still love it!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?