BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Samantha B.
Martville , NY
Double bubble is the best bubble blowing gum around! I love the flavor. I do wish it would hold the flavor longer but who says you can't just go get another piece ;) love it!
Holli D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
The smell and taste of Double Bubble brings me back to my childhood. This was always my favorite. I have't had it in a while but my kidsa sure do enjoy just like I did.
Tammy T.
Another childhood favorite! This gum always made the best bubbles but the flavor never lasted long. The only reason I lept chewing was to make the bubbles lol.
Alli M.
This gum has been around forever but is definitely not one of my favorites. You can chew it for just a few minutes before it becomes firm and tasteless.
Liv P.
Orem, UT
Love love love these'! My boyfriend likes them more than me because I'm more of a chocolate person but they are still good. They are a movie must have.
Alivia C.
Mobile , AL
This gum always tastes good at first but the downfall is that it doesn't last long at all. I honestly feel like it lasts less then even a whole minute.
Katelyn V.
This was my favorite gum as a kid, I still enjoy it to this day. The flavor is good and it isn't too hard to chew. I like it a lot and recommend it (:
Dacy D.
Great flavor in the beginning, but doesn't last very long. Great for kids, or parties. Best bubble blowing gum. It is cheap, so you can buy a lot.
Shawntavia N.
Columbus , OH
Dubble bubble cotton candy gum is decent, this product is good for goodie bags for birthday party's; but i do wish that the flavor last longer.
Amber C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this gum. I'm 37 years old and always have a few bags on hand. Sour on the outside that goes away after about 35-45 seconds. Yum!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?