BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #86 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Morgan A.
Greensboro, NC
Dubble Bubble is perfect for having in the office or as Halloween Candy! I love chewing a piece when I am craving something sweet.
Tan W.
I use to love this gum as a kid, but as I aged its just not the same anymore. Very hard to chew. The flavor its just not the same.
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
Love the flavor of the bubble gum but hate that i can only chew it for no more than 3 minutes and it looses its flavor drastically.
emily a.
Perfect for a kids party for their bags. i grew up these. but i just hate that the flavor goes away in like 20 seconds from chewing
Michele V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Always got these when I was little, now I really cant find them. Always had dispenseries for these in the mall and now its gone :(
Monique B.
Chillicothe, OH
I love these candies!! I am just a big ole kid...so I am an expert at candy! I can't ever find these just to buy in a bag or box...
Junny E.
Southbridge, MA
Love this gum. plus i like that is bit size and its been around for years. i always use it for birthdays and more. my kids love it.
Monique S.
This gum is good for making bubbles, for chewing not so much. The texture is hard and the flavor only lasts a minute, literally.
Lindsay H.
The gum is good for the price you pay, but the flavor doesn't last very long and it ends up leaving a funny taste in your mouth.
Katrina A.
Madison , TN
Classic candy.Huge bubbles and sweet taste. Enjoy quickly.Really cheap price especially if you remember this from your childhood.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?