BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Jazmine G.
I love the way that this gum tastes. The only problem is that the flavor doesn't last very long and it gets hard to chew as time passes by
Lauryn K.
columbus, OH
What kid doesn't love this gum! It just reminded me of my childhood and will always be a great classic candy
Ketara W.
Thomasville, GA
This is some of the best gum ever!! The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because the flavor doesn't last long enough
Roseanne A.
Glendale, NY
Great tasting at first, then loses it's taste quickly. I do like the initial sugar flavor rush!
Leslie H.
Good bubble gum for blowing bubbles. only problem is that the flavor lasts for 5 minutes, lthen it tastes terrible.
Rosey K.
My favorite gum on the market. It makes the biggest bubbles and its the tastiest gum I have ever had. I always keep a stash in my house.
Emily M.
Glen Allen, VA
So good, you won't be able to eat just a few. They are sweet. I've only ever seen them in quarter machines.
Breiona M.
Walls, MS
I love Dubble Bubble! Every time I pass a vending machine I always get one! However I don't like these as much as I like the regular ones!
Kyndrial M.
They are very delicious pieces of gum. Only down side the flavor goes away very fast, but its very good. When the flavor is still there.
Katie P.
Flint, MI
I love this gum as a kid! Comes in lots of unique flavors and is great in pinata's at birthday parties or for trick or treaters!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?