BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Deicy A.
Las Vegas, NV
This is my all time favorite gum! It's cheap so you get what you pay for a good minute of power packed bubblegum flavor!
Daniela S.
Dallas, TX
I love the fact that I used to receive this in Piñatas even though its a little hard to chew it but I love the candy fresh smell of this candy!!
Natasha W.
This gum is good, and blows excellent bubbles! I just wish the flavor lasted longer!I hate that it only lasts a few minutes.
Taylor A.
New Prague, MN
I used to love dubble bubble gum when I was little but the flavor only lasts for a few minutes before its bland.
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
Generic Halloween candy. Whenever I or my siblings receive these, we kind of just look at it like it's a bad grade. Disappointing a disgrace.
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
I love this gum the flavor is sweet but the gum is hard it's okay but they should fix that
Monique B.
Chillicothe, OH
I love these candies!! I am just a big ole kid...so I am an expert at candy! I can't ever find these just to buy in a bag or box...
Heidi H.
West Plains, MO
Nice flavor at first. And then it turns kinda stale tasting. Another nice gum if you want to just blow bubbles.
Payton A.
Hurley, WI
I love the flavor of the gum but it lasts like a minute only. It also doesn't stay good very long and gets hard after being there for a bit.
Cheryl C.
Rivesville, WV
One of my favorite gums as a kid; chewing it now brings back great memories. And you can blow awesome bubbles with dubble bubble bubble gum.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?