BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #33 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Amber C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this gum. I'm 37 years old and always have a few bags on hand. Sour on the outside that goes away after about 35-45 seconds. Yum!
Kyndrial M.
They are very delicious pieces of gum. Only down side the flavor goes away very fast, but its very good. When the flavor is still there.
kiersten d.
Hamilton, OH
These also remind me of my childhood. They were my favorite thing to get out of the quarter machine. I never see them anymore though. :(
Shahna S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Epitome of cheap bubble gum. Hard to bite into, and loses its flavor almost instantly. Makes good bubbles but needs to last much longer.
Angela S.
Cabot, AR
Loved these growing up!! My daughter, husband and I do changes with these all the time. I remember them when they where a little bigger.
Siedah C.
Cypress, TX
I use to be addicted to these when I was younger but now not so much. After about 5 min the gum gets really hard and it isn't that great.
Jiao L.
Flushing, NY
Used to get these all the time during Halloween. The flavor is good, but lasts for a very short amount of time. It also gets really hard.
Lari O.
These were good as a kid but now that I'm an adult the flavor runs out quicker and it gets almost hard like it lost its chewy gumness lol
Angel C.
Daniels, WV
I have been chewing this gum since I was a small child and now my own kids chew and love it as well, a true classic brand thru the years.
melissa r.
San Diego, CA
I love this gum ! , specialy since i love making bubbles the flavor is do bubblegummie i love it but the down side it foseng last to long
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?