BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
I just love this gum. It taste soooo good. It's the perfect gum for anyone. I would recommend this for anyone that's love to chew gum all the time.
Angie W.
Cheap gum that you can buy in bulk or individual from the ice cream driver in most neighborhoods. Delicious in flavor, but it loses it really fast.
Naomi S.
I love Dubble Bubble Gum it has a nice and strong flavor. However flavor does go away quick but is is still good and comes in a variety of flavors.
Cassia B.
Villa park , IL
Seriously the BEST gum ever! Great for blowing bubbles. Has the perfect bubble gum taste. The only bad thing about it is it loses flavor very fast.
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert
A great bubble gum with a true "bubble gum" flavor. One of my favorites, but I wish the flavor lasted longer. Still a great traditional bubble gum.
Melissa F.
This bubble gum was a childhood favorite! although they are very tasty and juicy in the beginning, they begin to loose flavor real quick!
Mikayla B.
These were really good when I was a kid, of course though because it is pure sugar. I just hated how hard they were.
kiersten d.
Hamilton, OH
These also remind me of my childhood. They were my favorite thing to get out of the quarter machine. I never see them anymore though. :(
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
Sweet tart but not too sweet or not too tart. A nice balance even for my tastes. My kids like pretending they are puppies and I throw them a bone.
Gabriel C.
Broken Arrow, OK
This crap needs a new recipe or at least an updated version. It's been the same terrible taste and texture since I was a kid.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?