BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

melissa r.
San Diego, CA
I love this gum ! , specialy since i love making bubbles the flavor is do bubblegummie i love it but the down side it foseng last to long
Lari O.
These were good as a kid but now that I'm an adult the flavor runs out quicker and it gets almost hard like it lost its chewy gumness lol
Amber H.
I loved these as a kid!!!!!!!!!!! I still do... just the right size piece of gum and the flavor is great, it just doesn't last very long.
Jiao L.
Used to get these all the time during Halloween. The flavor is good, but lasts for a very short amount of time. It also gets really hard.
Bonnie H.
Birmingham, AL
This is an inexpensive gum that the kids love. I spend $5 on it for Halloween, birthdays, kids parties and have something they all love.
kiersten d.
Hamilton, OH
These also remind me of my childhood. They were my favorite thing to get out of the quarter machine. I never see them anymore though. :(
Jayme J.
San Francisco, CA
This gum is full of sugar but loses the flavor too quickly. It is good for blowing bubbles but I wouldn't purchase it to enjoy long term.
Amber C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this gum. I'm 37 years old and always have a few bags on hand. Sour on the outside that goes away after about 35-45 seconds. Yum!
Shahna S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Epitome of cheap bubble gum. Hard to bite into, and loses its flavor almost instantly. Makes good bubbles but needs to last much longer.
Kyndrial M.
They are very delicious pieces of gum. Only down side the flavor goes away very fast, but its very good. When the flavor is still there.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?