BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Misty L.
Sergeant Blf, IA
I hate it...I hate the flavor, the flavor doesn't last, and it gets hard too quickly. It is pretty much a waste of money.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
When I chew this, I feel like a kid and then 15 minutes rolls around and no flavor and just irritated gums. But man, for that 15 minutes, it's so good.
suzz j.
Ypsilanti, MI
I always loved bubble gum when I was younger it reminds me of child hood memories I just have that the flavor goes within 2 minutes of chewing the gum
ANNMARGARET P.
I don't really like these. The sweetness does not last that long, but they are good for goody bags for kids.
Mary E.
Pen Argyl, PA
This gum has the quintessential bubble gum flavor; the only problem is that the flavor dies so quickly; I wish it lasted longer.
Ross P.
Doral, Florida
It brings back so many chilhood memories, unfortunatelly they are not longer on sale here in my town anymore
Cassandra O.
Henderson, KY
My favorite gum growing up. I still love the smell of it. Good taste too. However, it hardens very quickly.
Cynthia G.
Mays Landing, NJ
I love this gum. It taste great and I can blow bubbles when I want. The only con is that the flavor doesn't last long.
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
Not bad for a 5 cent piece of candy. However, the flavor leaves the gum pretty quickly. It does produce very successful bubbles.
Stephanie C.
This is def. A gum worth trying... If you've never had gum before I recommend trying this first...
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?