BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #36 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I normally purchase this by the bucket it's good for about 4 mins but then the flavor runs completely out lol well my kids still love them.
Taylor V.
Acworth, GA
It is often very hard and hard to chew. The flavor lasts for a very short amount of time and then it begins to harden up the more you chew.
Taighlor A.
I get one of these bags and it's gone a few days love it so much really good flavor no aspartame either like other bubble gum big thumbs up
Kimberly F.
One of the best gums out there, the flavor goes away really quick though which i don't like. They can also sometimes be a little too hard.
aileen g.
Orange, CA
Absolutely yummy I recommend this to all my friends I love it so much!!! I've been eating this bubble gum since like forever its so yummy!!
Brittany H.
I love bubble gum I just wish the flavor would last a little longer I just hate it when I go to chew it and afte 5 minutes it gets nasty.
Kaitlynne F.
Rapid City , SD
OMG I love bubble gum its the best gum that was ever created and I always go to the mall with quarters just to get the delicious gumballs.
Jazmine G.
I love the way that this gum tastes. The only problem is that the flavor doesn't last very long and it gets hard to chew as time passes by
Amber C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this gum. I'm 37 years old and always have a few bags on hand. Sour on the outside that goes away after about 35-45 seconds. Yum!
Kyndrial M.
They are very delicious pieces of gum. Only down side the flavor goes away very fast, but its very good. When the flavor is still there.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?