BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Taylor V.
MARIETTA, GA
It is often very hard and hard to chew. The flavor lasts for a very short amount of time and then it begins to harden up the more you chew.
Kimberly F.
One of the best gums out there, the flavor goes away really quick though which i don't like. They can also sometimes be a little too hard.
Amber C.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this gum. I'm 37 years old and always have a few bags on hand. Sour on the outside that goes away after about 35-45 seconds. Yum!
Breiona M.
Walls, MS
I love Dubble Bubble! Every time I pass a vending machine I always get one! However I don't like these as much as I like the regular ones!
Angel C.
Daniels, WV
I have been chewing this gum since I was a small child and now my own kids chew and love it as well, a true classic brand thru the years.
Shahna S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Epitome of cheap bubble gum. Hard to bite into, and loses its flavor almost instantly. Makes good bubbles but needs to last much longer.
Siedah C.
Cypress, TX
I use to be addicted to these when I was younger but now not so much. After about 5 min the gum gets really hard and it isn't that great.
Jiao L.
Used to get these all the time during Halloween. The flavor is good, but lasts for a very short amount of time. It also gets really hard.
Kyndrial M.
They are very delicious pieces of gum. Only down side the flavor goes away very fast, but its very good. When the flavor is still there.
Sara T.
Capo Beach, CA
I love this, I have a huge bowl next to my desk at work. They do loose flavor fast, but its nice when you looking for a quick sweet fix.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?