BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #33 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Robin S.
Smoaks, SC
My household LOVES this stuff. the flavor doesn't last a very long time but it's not bad. we love chewing it and it's usually all we purchase.
Cara C.
Oak Ridge, NJ
Loses flavor after brief chewing. Flavor is intially very good, but goes away quickly. I would only chew this gum if I had no other options.
Sarah R.
Ashland, WI
This is the best gum ever! Stays soft and is great tasting! Perfect for kids and good for any occasion. It does get hard after awhile though
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH
I wish this gum would keep its flavor for a bit longer than a few seconds. I use to eat it all the time and never really the flavor for long.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
This gum is so good but it runs out of flavor super fast. This brings a lot of memories with my dad. I would recommend to at least trying it.
Kathleen S.
This gum has a nice flavor for about 2 seconds until it turns disgusting. The gum itself is hard before and after you put it in you're mouth.
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY
Childhood memories for sure.But although good the first 3 min it gets blah and tastes like nothing.Still the best for blowing bubbles though!
Cheryl C.
Rivesville, WV
One of my favorite gums as a kid; chewing it now brings back great memories. And you can blow awesome bubbles with dubble bubble bubble gum.
Payton A.
Hurley, WI
I love the flavor of the gum but it lasts like a minute only. It also doesn't stay good very long and gets hard after being there for a bit.
Khanhthy L.
San Jose, CA
Generic Halloween candy. Whenever I or my siblings receive these, we kind of just look at it like it's a bad grade. Disappointing a disgrace.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?