BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
This gum is so good but it runs out of flavor super fast. This brings a lot of memories with my dad. I would recommend to at least trying it.
Ashley A.
Cortland, NY
Childhood memories for sure.But although good the first 3 min it gets blah and tastes like nothing.Still the best for blowing bubbles though!
Cheryl C.
Rivesville, WV
One of my favorite gums as a kid; chewing it now brings back great memories. And you can blow awesome bubbles with dubble bubble bubble gum.
Sarah R.
Ashland, WI
This is the best gum ever! Stays soft and is great tasting! Perfect for kids and good for any occasion. It does get hard after awhile though
Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH
I wish this gum would keep its flavor for a bit longer than a few seconds. I use to eat it all the time and never really the flavor for long.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I normally purchase this by the bucket it's good for about 4 mins but then the flavor runs completely out lol well my kids still love them.
Kaitlynne F.
Rapid City , SD
OMG I love bubble gum its the best gum that was ever created and I always go to the mall with quarters just to get the delicious gumballs.
Taighlor A.
I get one of these bags and it's gone a few days love it so much really good flavor no aspartame either like other bubble gum big thumbs up
Brittany H.
I love bubble gum I just wish the flavor would last a little longer I just hate it when I go to chew it and afte 5 minutes it gets nasty.
aileen g.
Orange, CA
Absolutely yummy I recommend this to all my friends I love it so much!!! I've been eating this bubble gum since like forever its so yummy!!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?