BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A great bubble gum with a true "bubble gum" flavor. One of my favorites, but I wish the flavor lasted longer. Still a great traditional bubble gum.
Naomi S.
I love Dubble Bubble Gum it has a nice and strong flavor. However flavor does go away quick but is is still good and comes in a variety of flavors.
JO M.
Johnson City, TN
Flavor doesn't last very long but if you're looking for something to keep chewing on and that you can blow bubbles with this is the gum for you.
Nancy D.
Brings back many childhood memories. These will always end up in your halloween buckets. However, the flavor will only last you five minutes lol
Jamie M.
Summerville, GA
This is amazing there taste is great and the taste last the hole time it is in your mouth and there other products like the gum are just as good
Suzanne C.
Rosamond, CA
Some of the best bubblegum ever the white gum has always been my number 1 favorite flaovr of all time their regular orginal flavor is also great
Daniela S.
Dallas, TX
I love the fact that I used to receive this in Piñatas even though its a little hard to chew it but I love the candy fresh smell of this candy!!
Linzzy N.
Branchburg, NJ
I love double bubble but sometimes these can get to be too sour but I do love having one every now and then. Cherry and orange our my favorites.
Rachel R.
I always ate these when I was younger. They are not that great though, the flavor doesn't last very long and it gets very hard the more you chew.
Shawntavia N.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dubble bubble cotton candy gum is decent, this product is good for goodie bags for birthday party's; but i do wish that the flavor last longer.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?