BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

leigh g.
I used to have a gumball machine- bank and it was great cause i got candy and saved money. these were the only gumballs i liked!!
Tiffanie B.
Tyrone, PA
4 stars for the memories from my childhood!! Unfortunately as an adult the gum loses its flavor too quickly.
Arely V.
This gum has such a fruity flavor that I enjoy! However, it's quite hard to chew on and the flavor lasts no more than around 15-20 minutes, so that's a bummer.
Brittany H.
I love bubble gum I just wish the flavor would last a little longer I just hate it when I go to chew it and afte 5 minutes it gets nasty.
Kimberly F.
One of the best gums out there, the flavor goes away really quick though which i don't like. They can also sometimes be a little too hard.
Jayme J.
San Francisco, CA
This gum is full of sugar but loses the flavor too quickly. It is good for blowing bubbles but I wouldn't purchase it to enjoy long term.
Cecelia K.
Lake Villa, IL
The initial flavor is great. However that flavor only lasts for about 30 seconds. Usually it is as hard as a rock too
Sara T.
Capo Beach, CA
I love this, I have a huge bowl next to my desk at work. They do loose flavor fast, but its nice when you looking for a quick sweet fix.
Terra  W.
Oakman, AL
This is a great gum. It has a good flavor and leaves your breath fresh. The flavor last a little longer than most other gum. My kids ask for it all the time.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
An all time kid favorite! It's flavor lasts the longest by far! And we use to have competitions on who could make the biggest bubble! It's still my favorite!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?