BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #58 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Katelyn V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was my favorite gum as a kid, I still enjoy it to this day. The flavor is good and it isn't too hard to chew. I like it a lot and recommend it (:
Erika M.
Elizabeth, NJ
You to love this when i was younger but to be honest their not that great they are not long lasting but great if you want something sweet to chew on.
Sophia H.
I prefer sugar free gum. The flavor does not last long at all. I remember as a child not only were the pieces huge but also extremely hard to chew!!
Ashley P.
It's got that classic bubble gum flavor, but it only really lasts about a minute. After that it starts to stiffen up and isn't too enjoyable to chew.
Kait C.
It is okay. The flavor is not bad but I don't like the way it gets hard. I like the fact that it is sugar free. I like chewing gum to help my teeth.
Ashley P.
Somerset, KY
I just love this gum. It taste soooo good. It's the perfect gum for anyone. I would recommend this for anyone that's love to chew gum all the time.
Angie W.
Cheap gum that you can buy in bulk or individual from the ice cream driver in most neighborhoods. Delicious in flavor, but it loses it really fast.
Patty J.
Oxnard , CA
I likes these a lot they are affordable and very delicious. I gave them 4 stars because they loose flavor really quick but over all they are tasty
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A great bubble gum with a true "bubble gum" flavor. One of my favorites, but I wish the flavor lasted longer. Still a great traditional bubble gum.
Naomi S.
I love Dubble Bubble Gum it has a nice and strong flavor. However flavor does go away quick but is is still good and comes in a variety of flavors.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?