BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #86 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
Love love love this. I like to chew gum and I like sour gummies. to me this is the flavor I look forward to I get this candy at least 2 times a month.
Olivia s.
Bronx, NY
The perfect gum for blowing bubbles. Even though the flavor doesn't last very long, I usually don't notice until I get tired of trying to blow bubbles.
Liv P.
Orem, UT
Love love love these'! My boyfriend likes them more than me because I'm more of a chocolate person but they are still good. They are a movie must have.
Erika M.
Elizabeth, NJ
You to love this when i was younger but to be honest their not that great they are not long lasting but great if you want something sweet to chew on.
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
This gum is good for a little while but after wards the taste goes away and the gum is very tasteless but love that the company is still in business
Diana C.
The gum is hard to chew sometimes lol. The flavor is great in the beginning but after 30 mins or so, it just vanishes! Lol and the gum becomes hard.
Kait C.
Tracy , MN
It is okay. The flavor is not bad but I don't like the way it gets hard. I like the fact that it is sugar free. I like chewing gum to help my teeth.
Ashley P.
It's got that classic bubble gum flavor, but it only really lasts about a minute. After that it starts to stiffen up and isn't too enjoyable to chew.
Sophia H.
I prefer sugar free gum. The flavor does not last long at all. I remember as a child not only were the pieces huge but also extremely hard to chew!!
Katelyn V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was my favorite gum as a kid, I still enjoy it to this day. The flavor is good and it isn't too hard to chew. I like it a lot and recommend it (:
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?