Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Alivia C.
Mobile, AL
This gum always tastes good at first but the downfall is that it doesn't last long at all. I honestly feel like it lasts less then even a whole minute.
Monique K.
I use to chew this gum all the time when I was a kid. I loved to put a couple pieces in my mouth at a time, so I could blow huge bubbles all the time.
Kennedy e.
Dahlonega, GA
LOVE this gum. its super yummy and actually lasts a pretty long time. my softball team use to buy a bucket before every game and eat it in the dugout.
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
Love love love this. I like to chew gum and I like sour gummies. to me this is the flavor I look forward to I get this candy at least 2 times a month.
Liv P.
Orem, UT
Love love love these'! My boyfriend likes them more than me because I'm more of a chocolate person but they are still good. They are a movie must have.
Olivia s.
Bronx, NY
The perfect gum for blowing bubbles. Even though the flavor doesn't last very long, I usually don't notice until I get tired of trying to blow bubbles.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I chew this, I feel like a kid and then 15 minutes rolls around and no flavor and just irritated gums. But man, for that 15 minutes, it's so good.
Erika M.
Elizabeth, NJ
You to love this when i was younger but to be honest their not that great they are not long lasting but great if you want something sweet to chew on.
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
This gum is good for a little while but after wards the taste goes away and the gum is very tasteless but love that the company is still in business
Diana C.
The gum is hard to chew sometimes lol. The flavor is great in the beginning but after 30 mins or so, it just vanishes! Lol and the gum becomes hard.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?