BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Melanie S.
Harrah, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cheap good and taste gone very fast , and chewing gets so hard with these its ok for kids but i rather buy a different kind of gum and have longer taste
Kennedy e.
Dahlonega, GA
LOVE this gum. its super yummy and actually lasts a pretty long time. my softball team use to buy a bucket before every game and eat it in the dugout.
Liv P.
Orem, UT
Love love love these'! My boyfriend likes them more than me because I'm more of a chocolate person but they are still good. They are a movie must have.
Olivia s.
Bronx, NY
The perfect gum for blowing bubbles. Even though the flavor doesn't last very long, I usually don't notice until I get tired of trying to blow bubbles.
suzz j.
Ypsilanti, MI
I always loved bubble gum when I was younger it reminds me of child hood memories I just have that the flavor goes within 2 minutes of chewing the gum
Jesenia C.
Salisbury, NC
Love love love this. I like to chew gum and I like sour gummies. to me this is the flavor I look forward to I get this candy at least 2 times a month.
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I chew this, I feel like a kid and then 15 minutes rolls around and no flavor and just irritated gums. But man, for that 15 minutes, it's so good.
Kait C.
It is okay. The flavor is not bad but I don't like the way it gets hard. I like the fact that it is sugar free. I like chewing gum to help my teeth.
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
This gum is good for a little while but after wards the taste goes away and the gum is very tasteless but love that the company is still in business
Katelyn V.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This was my favorite gum as a kid, I still enjoy it to this day. The flavor is good and it isn't too hard to chew. I like it a lot and recommend it (:
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?