BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Melissa A.
Pond Gap, WV
Great bubble blowing gum! Very affordable! I love the scent and taste of it but after chewing it a hour it loses it taste. .
Linzzy N.
Branchburg, NJ
I love double bubble but sometimes these can get to be too sour but I do love having one every now and then. Cherry and orange our my favorites.
JO M.
Johnson City, TN
Flavor doesn't last very long but if you're looking for something to keep chewing on and that you can blow bubbles with this is the gum for you.
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
Doesn't necessarily last a long time, but as a teacher, my students love this as a reward. I will continue to buy!
Marnell J.
As a teacher, this was a must have in the classroom as rewards to the students. This tub of gum is under $6 and lasts such a long time. My kids love them!
mariah m.
Salem, NJ
This gum is a long time favorite. Good for absolutely every occasion. I mainly kept them handy for baseball games and birthday parties for the good bags.
Melissa M.
Really love the flavor, but the only problem is that it is not long-lasting. It tend to lose its flavor in a few minutes.
magaly g.
Personally these are not for me. they taste just like cotton candy. They are sweet. if you like cotton candy these are great for you
Courtney S.
Saginaw, MI
This is a great candy for the kids, has a rich flavor of cotton candy and the fun of blowing bubbles, also the package is adorable,
Kathryn C.
I haven't had this gum in years! But I remember always having a ton at Halloween & one of my teachers always had it. I liked it,
It just lost its flavor too fast
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?