BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum
It is so good I eat it after dinner and after lunch and it is really good I eat it every now and then when I buy it there of the alternatives are not so good it's affordable it cost very little I would recommend to lots of people
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is a good gum for kids. The flavor does not stay long. You need more than one to chew. This is popular during the summer months. Usually give out with other treats in a bag.
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to look forward to getting one of these from the barber shop when my brothers were getting hair cuts. There is NOTHING better then the third and forth chew from a piece of double bubble. However, the first two chews and every chew after the forth chew is painful! In the beginning you have to break down the hard as a rock candy and then the delicious flavor leaves so quickly that your piece turns super hard and flavorless. These gems are CLASSIC and truly nothing is better than the flavor of Double Bubble but man, there is a cost. Watch your fillings, fam!
Brandy L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Someone just brought this gum into the office today so I thought I would write a review... I am going through like one piece every 15 minutes. It's so delicious but will probably give me cavities. This gum is better than it used to be, it used to be so hard to chew but they must have changed it slightly because it's a little softer now. It's almost too big to eat all of it at once, but after chewing for a little while it shrinks down. I recommend this because it's only 20 calories and it satisfies my sweet tooth so I don't eat too many calories by eating chocolate or something.
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
Unlike most people, I actually enjoy the fact that it gets harder the more you chew it. I have an excessive problem where either I chew on things or my nails so this works great for that. Unfortunately, the flavors are VERY sweet and you can almost feel your teeth rotting as you're chewing. The watermelon flavor is probably my favorite, but the original flavor just tastes like pure sugar. As you get older you really dislike the gum more and more though. Children probably wouldn't even notice a huge difference between other gums! Still chewable though!
Rachel D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This gum is SO DELICIOUS but is SO extremely hard. It is literally like trying to chew on a tire. I have a love/hate opinion on this gum. The flavor is so good but lasts for only 5 minutes (no exaggeration) and it is difficult to chew but the bubbles you can make are awesome! I wouldn't go out and buy this gum but when people are handing out candy or I'm at a parade you can bet I will go after this stuff!
Bobbi Jo C.
Clarksville, TN
Oh Double Bubble! The memories of my childhood overwhelmed my brain and emotions when I tried to chew one of the pieces of hard bubblegum! It is so worth the 5 to 7 minutes of flavor time for the nostalgia that you have just given many adults. I like for my kids (all four of them) to he some at the ballfield and they love you too! Thanks for the nostalgia and I do recommend that you make a softer gum for when I get older and have no teeth, so that I may have all of my childhood memories rush back to me at once.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Dubble Bubble Gum has always ranked up high in my ratings score,rather larger then others as in size,as you begin to chew,I notice the size NOT the taste,grows in a trendomuus BURST of flavor.
As for this INFLUENSTER,it stays with flavor and at least two hours of fun,and tasty chewing fun.
DUBBLE BUBBLE GUM has been around for many years and has not disappointed,I really can see this product lasting for many generations to follow,who also will partake in this wonderful chewing gum.
ROsa G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I can remember when I ate this gum that I couldn't get much of flavor to last a while, but on a positive note the elasticity of the gum is very high and according to my younger sister " You can make massive bubbles", growing up I found these gums to be in almost every corner store and were very cheap, it's an original product and original taste but just not "Long Lasting Taste"
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This gum is good for a little bit, but quickly loses it's flavor. It also makes my teeth hurt after a little while. Can be a little hard. There are definitely better alternatives and I would choose them. This was what we had when we were little. I would recommend for others, but I would choose something different.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?