BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Bobbi Jo C.
Clarksville, TN
Oh Double Bubble! The memories of my childhood overwhelmed my brain and emotions when I tried to chew one of the pieces of hard bubblegum! It is so worth the 5 to 7 minutes of flavor time for the nostalgia that you have just given many adults. I like for my kids (all four of them) to he some at the ballfield and they love you too! Thanks for the nostalgia and I do recommend that you make a softer gum for when I get older and have no teeth, so that I may have all of my childhood memories rush back to me at once.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA
Dubble Bubble Gum has always ranked up high in my ratings score,rather larger then others as in size,as you begin to chew,I notice the size NOT the taste,grows in a trendomuus BURST of flavor.
As for this INFLUENSTER,it stays with flavor and at least two hours of fun,and tasty chewing fun.
DUBBLE BUBBLE GUM has been around for many years and has not disappointed,I really can see this product lasting for many generations to follow,who also will partake in this wonderful chewing gum.
Rosa G.
I can remember when I ate this gum that I couldn't get much of flavor to last a while, but on a positive note the elasticity of the gum is very high and according to my younger sister " You can make massive bubbles", growing up I found these gums to be in almost every corner store and were very cheap, it's an original product and original taste but just not "Long Lasting Taste"
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
This gum is good for a little bit, but quickly loses it's flavor. It also makes my teeth hurt after a little while. Can be a little hard. There are definitely better alternatives and I would choose them. This was what we had when we were little. I would recommend for others, but I would choose something different.
Nida S.
Who doesn't love this stuff? Lots of good childhood memories attached to this bubble gum. It's a good candy to give out during Halloween too. Have bubble bursting competitions too! Now this gum's flavor doesn't last very long, so once your done having fun bursting bubbles, its best to get a new one going, hehe.
stephanie d.
This brings me back memories, i would call this gum the five min gum. When you first start chewing the gum is really sweet. Than the gum starts getting harder and harder, next thing you know your jaw is hurting and the gum is tasteless. its a classic cheap gum even if its bad i would still buy it.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
When growing up this was one of the only few types of gum that I would chew on.It always had this slight powder film on it,but for some reason that made the gum taste better.It's one of the best kinds of gum if you want to blow bubbles.The only problem with it is that it loses its flavor way too quickly! I love the flavor and I would always get upset when the flavor would be gone so soon after starting to chew it.
Ashley W.
I freaking love these! I know it probably because they are pure sugar but I loved these as a child and I love them now. The blues ones were always my favorite and anytime I saw them in the little coin machines I always spend like 2 dollars for about 2 handfuls. I love these still to this day and would recommend.
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This gum is very sugary and the taste doesn't last that long. The flavor goes out quickly, and the taste just goes down from there. I immediately spit it out after the flavor is gone. This gum is a Halloween favorite, that's usually the only time I chew this gum. My kids love it ofcourse
Rebekah D.
I gave this a three because all of the childhood memories associated with this. But in reality it's a strong 1. This gum literally and I mean literally lasts for seconds. The price is super cheap so I guess you get what you paid for. But great for kids since they don't care.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?