BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Stefanie P.
Double Bubble starts out great with a great flavor but unfortunately it doesn't last long. The pieces are quite large so they are fun for popping bubbles but other than that, you cant chew this for very long. I don't recommend this unless you just want a quick fix.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
So many childhood memories! It's like a 2 second gum though. It maybe will last 5 minutes. TOPS! It is super duper sweet. but just gets harder and harder. Next thing, your jaw hurts so bad and is has zero taste. It's the classic cheap gum, but I still love it!
Meg M.
Jefferson, SC
This is more of a nostalgic gum for me. It brings back memories but there are better bubble gums on the market. The flavor lasts a very short time and it is very hard. The smell is great for bringing back memories but I would choose something else for flavor.
Seia W.
I really love the flavor but it doesn't last long at all, and the texture is really rough and hard. It's okay to get as like
A Halloween thing or just inside a piñata or something but it is definitely not a gum I would choose as a go to.
Shelby C.
Allendale, MI
This is a classic Halloween or parade candy. It has great flavor to begin with, but it usually runs out quickly. The best part is the size of bubbles you can blow. But if you chew on it too long, it'll get hard to chew. So be prepared!
Shannon L.
Paragould , AR
I've been chewing this stuff since I was just a young kid! It's the classic bubble gum! My main gripe is that the flavor is there for all of 30 seconds and then it's like chewing on a piece of soft rubber (I'd imagine).
Falicia H.
Okemos, MI
I remember buying double bubble gum all the time from the gas station! I wasn't to enthused with it as the flavor ran out really quick so you would have to put a new piece in after a bit.
ruth j.
Fayetteville, GA
I love double bubble gum. It takes about 5 chews to get soft then gets hard again buy chew number 10 but this gum takes me back to my childhood. It smells good and makes great bubbles.
Christina G.
Double Bubble is a good gum. It is hard at first and does lose flavor quickly. But i still love buying it. I don't mind having to pop another in my mouth as soon as it loses flavor.
Desiree B.
Austin, TX
Don't bother wasting your money (for me it's usually my quarters when I see these in a gumball machine). The flavor doesn't last at all. You're better off buying regular stick gum.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?