Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Maria F.
This is about all you can ask for from a bag of gum. If you just like to have something sweet on occasion throughout the course of the day, this is great
Tiff H.
Dubble Bubble should be labeled as Double the Trouble. This gum loses flavor in seconds and also becomes very hard. Sensitive teeth?..... avoid this gum.
Alli M.
This gum has been around forever but is definitely not one of my favorites. You can chew it for just a few minutes before it becomes firm and tasteless.
Darielys B.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I loooove this bubble gum, they are the perfect level of sweet! And very soft to chew.. I don't give 5 stars just because the flavor don't last too much
Anna W.
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoy this gum. It reminds me of being a kid bit the flavor does not very long at all. It also tires out my jaw after just a few minutes. Very tough!
mariah m.
Salem, NJ
This gum is a long time favorite. Good for absolutely every occasion. I mainly kept them handy for baseball games and birthday parties for the good bags.
Danielle C.
Tucson, Az
Loved chewing this as a kid and sometimes comics come on it. The flavor runs out too quickly, though. My mom also uses this stuff for rat bait. Weird.
Melanie S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Cheap good and taste gone very fast , and chewing gets so hard with these its ok for kids but i rather buy a different kind of gum and have longer taste
Angela G.
Lebanon, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
When I chew this, I feel like a kid and then 15 minutes rolls around and no flavor and just irritated gums. But man, for that 15 minutes, it's so good.
Monique K.
I use to chew this gum all the time when I was a kid. I loved to put a couple pieces in my mouth at a time, so I could blow huge bubbles all the time.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?