BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Terra  W.
Oakman, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great gum. It has a good flavor and leaves your breath fresh. The flavor last a little longer than most other gum. My kids ask for it all the time.
Katelyn W.
Pittsburgh, PA
The flavor in these lasts about 5 seconds, but during those five seconds you have such a wonderful sugary flavor in your mouth and a whole bunch of nostalgia
Heather S.
Reddick, FL
Dubble Bubble is my favorite gum! When I was a kid, I use to hide all of it from my Halloween bag. And now as an adult, I bargain with my kids to get theirs!
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
LOVE this gum! I am so glad it is still around and that they do flavors in it now. It is so easy to find also so you don't have to search around town for it.
Kassandra M.
San Antonio, TX
Double bubble is such a sweet sweet piece of gum that I used to love when I was a kid! And the awesome bubbles you can make chewing this gum was always fun
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of my fav candies of all time. Super great taste and the shape is fun. Sometimes, I can find them in the dog bowl but I wish they were easier to find!
Liz G.
Temperance, MI
Better than most bubble gum because the flavor lasts a long time instead of fading away after a couple chews. Very addictive and fun to blow bubbles with!
Julz L.
I don't like these, they are really hard and they loose they're flavor really fast. The only thing good about these are the little jokes that come in them.
Evelyn C.
Newland, NC
Memories, memories! Every time I find dabble bubbles I have to pop two in my mouth. The taste is definitely not long lasting but oh the bubbles I can make!
Marnell J.
As a teacher, this was a must have in the classroom as rewards to the students. This tub of gum is under $6 and lasts such a long time. My kids love them!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?