BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #32 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Amber M.
Streator, IL
My kids both play baseball and the kids on their teams go crazy for this stuff. I am so popular when I bring this bucket of gum around!! I love the smell also
Arely V.
This gum has such a fruity flavor that I enjoy! However, it's quite hard to chew on and the flavor lasts no more than around 15-20 minutes, so that's a bummer.
Daniela D.
Burbank, CA
This gum is great and makes me feel like a kid again every time I chew it! It's always a little hard at first but it's worth chewing through for the bubbles!
Misty H.
Winston Salem, NC
LOVE this gum! I am so glad it is still around and that they do flavors in it now. It is so easy to find also so you don't have to search around town for it.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
An all time kid favorite! It's flavor lasts the longest by far! And we use to have competitions on who could make the biggest bubble! It's still my favorite!
Heather S.
Reddick, FL
Dubble Bubble is my favorite gum! When I was a kid, I use to hide all of it from my Halloween bag. And now as an adult, I bargain with my kids to get theirs!
Terra W.
Oakman, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great gum. It has a good flavor and leaves your breath fresh. The flavor last a little longer than most other gum. My kids ask for it all the time.
Lisa A.
I love Double Bubble bubble gum! Makes me feel like a kid again every time i smell it or chew it! The flavor is intense but it doesn't last long enough sadly
Amanda G.
Liberty, KY
This is one gum I can chew on and it reminds me of being young again. MY great grandma always chewed this gum, every time I see those wrappers I think of her.
Katelyn W.
Pittsburgh, PA
The flavor in these lasts about 5 seconds, but during those five seconds you have such a wonderful sugary flavor in your mouth and a whole bunch of nostalgia
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?