BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Arielle A.
Fort Worth, TX
Not very good gum. Doesn't have a lot of flavor, and it gets stuck in your teeth after awhile. Gets hard quickly after chewing.
Kathyria P.
I love the sugar surge you get when you first pop one of these in your mouth BUT they get sooooooooo hard sooooooo quick!!!!!! The flavor disappears quickly too.
Madeleine C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This brings back so many memories to when I was younger. I got these every halloween. I loved them so so much!! They have so much flavor and are so fun to chew!!
Sophia H.
I prefer sugar free gum. The flavor does not last long at all. I remember as a child not only were the pieces huge but also extremely hard to chew!!
Angela S.
Cabot, AR
Loved these growing up!! My daughter, husband and I do changes with these all the time. I remember them when they where a little bigger.
Kait C.
It is okay. The flavor is not bad but I don't like the way it gets hard. I like the fact that it is sugar free. I like chewing gum to help my teeth.
Odalys C.
East Chicago, IN
I have a love-hate relationship with hubba bubba. It starts off full of flavor but after a few minutes the flavor is gone and you're just left there with the memories.
Anne B.
Saginaw, MI
Love bubblegum! If you're wanting something for a short while, this is perfect. The taste doesn't last long and it can get hard as rock but other than that, not to bad.
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
Love bubble gum and especially double bubble. The only downfall is the flavor goes quickly but I still chomp away at it and just get more after the dispute/sugar is fine.
Kassandra M.
San Antonio, TX
Double bubble is such a sweet sweet piece of gum that I used to love when I was a kid! And the awesome bubbles you can make chewing this gum was always fun
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?