BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Narmin V.
I love this brand and this type of gum! It reminds me of my childhood, and you can also blow very big bubbles. The flavor lasts a long time and tastes amazing.
Tammy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Another childhood favorite! This gum always made the best bubbles but the flavor never lasted long. The only reason I lept chewing was to make the bubbles lol.
Delora C.
Union, MS
Flavor doesn't last long but they are great. Brings back childhood memories. We actually have a bunch at the house right now from our recent christmas parade.
Arely V.
This gum has such a fruity flavor that I enjoy! However, it's quite hard to chew on and the flavor lasts no more than around 15-20 minutes, so that's a bummer.
Jessica J.
Ortonville, MI
Great for nostalgia but this is not good gum. Hard as rocks and the flavor lasts all of 2 seconds. I don't know why people still get this. Just for fun maybe?
Amber M.
Streator, IL
My kids both play baseball and the kids on their teams go crazy for this stuff. I am so popular when I bring this bucket of gum around!! I love the smell also
Katelyn W.
Pittsburgh, PA
The flavor in these lasts about 5 seconds, but during those five seconds you have such a wonderful sugary flavor in your mouth and a whole bunch of nostalgia
Amanda G.
Liberty, KY
This is one gum I can chew on and it reminds me of being young again. MY great grandma always chewed this gum, every time I see those wrappers I think of her.
Heather S.
Reddick, FL
Dubble Bubble is my favorite gum! When I was a kid, I use to hide all of it from my Halloween bag. And now as an adult, I bargain with my kids to get theirs!
Terra  W.
Oakman, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a great gum. It has a good flavor and leaves your breath fresh. The flavor last a little longer than most other gum. My kids ask for it all the time.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?