BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #33 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Buy on Target*
Samantha P.
Mansfield, TX
This gum is a classic!! You just can't go wrong with an original!! You get a generous portion, and it stays chewy unlike some gums that get mushy after a while.
Karen F.
Elizabeth, NJ
My boyfriend love this type of gum he could eat a whole bag the thing that not good is that the flavor goes away really quick so after a while u get bored of it
Anna R.
I love this bubble gum the flavor last a long time and the more you chew the bigger your bubble can get i use to have bubble blowing contests when i was little
Daniela M.
Crown Point, IN
I've always loved this dubble bubble gum since I was younger. My parents got it all the time and now that Halloween is coming up I'm giving it out to other kids
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Childhood favorite!!!! i just loved these going to primary school and i wud always buy it by the bulk and share it among my friends , brings back good memories.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
There's something so addicting about this gum. Although the flavor doesn't last long, it's so sweet and delicious that I always keep popping more into my mouth.
Tammy T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Another childhood favorite! This gum always made the best bubbles but the flavor never lasted long. The only reason I lept chewing was to make the bubbles lol.
Delora C.
Union, MS
Flavor doesn't last long but they are great. Brings back childhood memories. We actually have a bunch at the house right now from our recent christmas parade.
Arely V.
This gum has such a fruity flavor that I enjoy! However, it's quite hard to chew on and the flavor lasts no more than around 15-20 minutes, so that's a bummer.
Narmin V.
I love this brand and this type of gum! It reminds me of my childhood, and you can also blow very big bubbles. The flavor lasts a long time and tastes amazing.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?