BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Nicole D.
Portsmouth, OH
I wish this gum would keep its flavor for a bit longer than a few seconds. I use to eat it all the time and never really the flavor for long.
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
This gum is so good but it runs out of flavor super fast. This brings a lot of memories with my dad. I would recommend to at least trying it.
Anna W.
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoy this gum. It reminds me of being a kid bit the flavor does not very long at all. It also tires out my jaw after just a few minutes. Very tough!
Kathleen S.
This gum has a nice flavor for about 2 seconds until it turns disgusting. The gum itself is hard before and after you put it in you're mouth.
Paige H.
Im not sure why I am writing a review for this, because everyone on the planet has had this gum. :P its a lie! The flavor lasts five seconds, and it hurts your teeth biting into it.
Courtney M.
Hebron, KY
Why are these my favorite quarter machine candy? I don't actively buy them in stores but I can't pass up a handful if I see them in a quarter machine!!
Olivia s.
Bronx, NY
The perfect gum for blowing bubbles. Even though the flavor doesn't last very long, I usually don't notice until I get tired of trying to blow bubbles.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
I like this gum when you first chew it and it does bring back memories. Unfortunately, the flavor doesn't last as long. It's really good just for a quick sweet fix.
Edna H.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased a giant bucket from Sam's club bAck in November and half of if it is gone. Hit at my granddaughter party and great to sit out in the candy jar. Love them.
Elizabeth M.
Compton , CA
This gum is good for a little while but after wards the taste goes away and the gum is very tasteless but love that the company is still in business
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?