BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Sarah ❤.
I absolutely love the Double Bubble Bubble Gum. It's great for blowing bubbles and it has a long lasting flavor! You are also able to chew it for a long time without it getting gross!
Becky G.
Great for baseball games or any sporting events for younger kids! The flavor does not last though so I don't recommend chewing this gum for a long period of time
Cristina T.
I love♥♥ this brand and this type of gum! It reminds me of my childhood, and you can also blow very big bubbles. The flavor lasts a long time and tastes amazing.The original classic gum when craving something sweet. The only downfall is it does not last that long.
Denise E.
Lancaster, SC
A kid dream candy at times its that candy when you don't have any thing to chew on that is the gum that will always be there when you truly need it and want it.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
There's something so addicting about this gum. Although the flavor doesn't last long, it's so sweet and delicious that I always keep popping more into my mouth.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Childhood favorite!!!! i just loved these going to primary school and i wud always buy it by the bulk and share it among my friends , brings back good memories.
Samantha P.
Mansfield, TX
This gum is a classic!! You just can't go wrong with an original!! You get a generous portion, and it stays chewy unlike some gums that get mushy after a while.
Anna R.
I love this bubble gum the flavor last a long time and the more you chew the bigger your bubble can get i use to have bubble blowing contests when i was little
Karen F.
Elizabeth, NJ
My boyfriend love this type of gum he could eat a whole bag the thing that not good is that the flavor goes away really quick so after a while u get bored of it
Daniela M.
Crown Point, IN
I've always loved this dubble bubble gum since I was younger. My parents got it all the time and now that Halloween is coming up I'm giving it out to other kids
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?