BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #33 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Great for parties and for gift bags. Flavor does not last that long but lets be honest its all about the awesome bubbles that your are able to blow with this timeless treat.
Shawna A.
Morenci, MI
The flavor is amazing I loved it sense I was a kid but my biggest issue with it is that the flavor does not last long its kind of a waste when in five mins you loose flavor.
Chelsea C.
Lanexa, VA
I love Dubble Bubble gum BUT sometimes you will get a batch that seems to be a little bit old. I've gotten a couple bags before where the gum was incredibly hard and flaky with little to no taste.
Astrid H.
Wilmington, NC
These are really tasty and such a classic but its disappointing that the flavor still doesn't last. I can probably get three or four chews in before the taste is gone.
Nicole A.
Piscataway, NJ
I like this gum when you first chew it and it does bring back memories. Unfortunately, the flavor doesn't last as long. It's really good just for a quick sweet fix.
Edna H.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased a giant bucket from Sam's club bAck in November and half of if it is gone. Hit at my granddaughter party and great to sit out in the candy jar. Love them.
Madeleine C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This brings back so many memories to when I was younger. I got these every halloween. I loved them so so much!! They have so much flavor and are so fun to chew!!
Kathyria P.
I love the sugar surge you get when you first pop one of these in your mouth BUT they get sooooooooo hard sooooooo quick!!!!!! The flavor disappears quickly too.
Hailey M.
Metamora, IL
I do not enjoy this type of gum. First off it is a little too big to chew. It also get hard and begins to hurt my jaw the longer I chew on it. It also does not have much flavor to it nor does it last long.
Rachael M.
Nottingham, PA
I am a huge gum lover and used to always chew this as a kid but now I think it's too hard and the flavor goes away way to fast. plus they only offer one flavor which really sucks
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?