Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Madeleine C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This brings back so many memories to when I was younger. I got these every halloween. I loved them so so much!! They have so much flavor and are so fun to chew!!
Kathyria P.
I love the sugar surge you get when you first pop one of these in your mouth BUT they get sooooooooo hard sooooooo quick!!!!!! The flavor disappears quickly too.
Hailey M.
Metamora, IL
I do not enjoy this type of gum. First off it is a little too big to chew. It also get hard and begins to hurt my jaw the longer I chew on it. It also does not have much flavor to it nor does it last long.
Rachael M.
Nottingham, PA
I am a huge gum lover and used to always chew this as a kid but now I think it's too hard and the flavor goes away way to fast. plus they only offer one flavor which really sucks
Odalys C.
East Chicago, IN
I have a love-hate relationship with hubba bubba. It starts off full of flavor but after a few minutes the flavor is gone and you're just left there with the memories.
Sarah G.
My mom would always get this for me when i was younger. Not very good for your teeth. It also looses its flavor really quick. and by quick i mean like 5 min max!
Anne B.
Saginaw, MI
Love bubblegum! If you're wanting something for a short while, this is perfect. The taste doesn't last long and it can get hard as rock but other than that, not to bad.
Cassandra B.
San Antonio, TX
Love bubble gum and especially double bubble. The only downfall is the flavor goes quickly but I still chomp away at it and just get more after the dispute/sugar is fine.
Sarah S.
ALthough it isn't means to last as long as other gums, the flavor and texture are a classic. Great for blowing bubbles or enjoying the sweet flavor. Loved this stuff!
Jennifer  T.
Beverly, MA
Flavor runs out too fast and it gets really chewy. It's good if you want a bible gum flavor but if you want flavor to last more than five minutes then don't buy it.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?