BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Daniela D.
Burbank, CA
This gum is great and makes me feel like a kid again every time I chew it! It's always a little hard at first but it's worth chewing through for the bubbles!
Delora C.
Union, MS
Flavor doesn't last long but they are great. Brings back childhood memories. We actually have a bunch at the house right now from our recent christmas parade.
Amanda G.
Liberty, KY
This is one gum I can chew on and it reminds me of being young again. MY great grandma always chewed this gum, every time I see those wrappers I think of her.
Chloe Y.
This gum is awesome for carrying around from softball tournament to softball tournament! Especially buying the product in bulk! The flavor may not last long, but it is def worth the few seconds it does!
LuBertha F.
Woodland, CA
This gum has been around since my childhood. Sugary sweet bubble gum flavor bursts into your mouth upon first chew....but eventually turns into a hard flavorless mass. It's ok
Keri M.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is very stiff gum that loses its flavor quickly. It's a great "penny candy" to give away for like party favors or halloween, but it's not something we keep in our home.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Great for parties and for gift bags. Flavor does not last that long but lets be honest its all about the awesome bubbles that your are able to blow with this timeless treat.
Nancy D.
Brings back many childhood memories. These will always end up in your halloween buckets. However, the flavor will only last you five minutes lol
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of my fav candies of all time. Super great taste and the shape is fun. Sometimes, I can find them in the dog bowl but I wish they were easier to find!
Julz L.
I don't like these, they are really hard and they loose they're flavor really fast. The only thing good about these are the little jokes that come in them.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?