BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Leanna R.
I have a love-hate relationship with hubba bubba. It starts off full of flavor but after a few minutes the flavor is gone and you're just left there with the memories.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
This gum is amazing. Love it. Chews so much that my teeth get tired. Then I race with my siblings who will blow the biggest bubble...fun, tasty, and bubble-blowing.
Jenifer B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This used to be the only gum I chewed when I was little.. Not the greatest. Hard as a rock when you first try chewing it, and the flavor is gone way too quickly.
Ashley P.
It's got that classic bubble gum flavor, but it only really lasts about a minute. After that it starts to stiffen up and isn't too enjoyable to chew.
Erika M.
Elizabeth, NJ
You to love this when i was younger but to be honest their not that great they are not long lasting but great if you want something sweet to chew on.
Jerrylyn Y.
I love the flavor of double bubble chewing gum I just wish the flavor lasted longer than it does. It seems the flavor goes away faster than it did when I was a kid
Paige C.
Super juicy and great for blowing bubbles but after a couple of chews the flavor goes away. Really like the flavor but would be nice if it would last for more than a couple of chews.
sarah r.
Raleigh, NC
Though the flavor goes fast and it is stuck to my teeth at first, I have to give it four stars! Nothing can beat that intense flavor and the awesome bubbles you can make. Short lived fun, but fun all the same.
Anna R.
I love this bubble gum the flavor last a long time and the more you chew the bigger your bubble can get i use to have bubble blowing contests when i was little
Shahna S.
Epitome of cheap bubble gum. Hard to bite into, and loses its flavor almost instantly. Makes good bubbles but needs to last much longer.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?