BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Paige C.
Super juicy and great for blowing bubbles but after a couple of chews the flavor goes away. Really like the flavor but would be nice if it would last for more than a couple of chews.
Jerrylyn Y.
I love the flavor of double bubble chewing gum I just wish the flavor lasted longer than it does. It seems the flavor goes away faster than it did when I was a kid
sarah r.
Raleigh, NC
Though the flavor goes fast and it is stuck to my teeth at first, I have to give it four stars! Nothing can beat that intense flavor and the awesome bubbles you can make. Short lived fun, but fun all the same.
Christina G.
Double Bubble is a good gum. It is hard at first and does lose flavor quickly. But i still love buying it. I don't mind having to pop another in my mouth as soon as it loses flavor.
Paige H.
Im not sure why I am writing a review for this, because everyone on the planet has had this gum. :P its a lie! The flavor lasts five seconds, and it hurts your teeth biting into it.
Kathryn C.
I haven't had this gum in years! But I remember always having a ton at Halloween & one of my teachers always had it. I liked it,
It just lost its flavor too fast
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
These were always the most popular Trick-Or-Treat favors on Halloween, but they would taste bad every time. They're hard to chew and have little to no flavor... but they are definitely a classic bubble gum.
Chloe Y.
This gum is awesome for carrying around from softball tournament to softball tournament! Especially buying the product in bulk! The flavor may not last long, but it is def worth the few seconds it does!
Mayra J.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I use to chew these as a kid. They are good for a few minutes but then the flavor is gone and as u take the first chew it just way too hard. Don't hate it but don't love it.
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Great for parties and for gift bags. Flavor does not last that long but lets be honest its all about the awesome bubbles that your are able to blow with this timeless treat.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?

Kohl's