Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Falicia H.
Okemos, MI
I remember buying double bubble gum all the time from the gas station! I wasn't to enthused with it as the flavor ran out really quick so you would have to put a new piece in after a bit.
Jenifer B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This used to be the only gum I chewed when I was little.. Not the greatest. Hard as a rock when you first try chewing it, and the flavor is gone way too quickly.
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
This gum is amazing. Love it. Chews so much that my teeth get tired. Then I race with my siblings who will blow the biggest bubble...fun, tasty, and bubble-blowing.
Jerrylyn Y.
I love the flavor of double bubble chewing gum I just wish the flavor lasted longer than it does. It seems the flavor goes away faster than it did when I was a kid
sarah r.
Raleigh, NC
Though the flavor goes fast and it is stuck to my teeth at first, I have to give it four stars! Nothing can beat that intense flavor and the awesome bubbles you can make. Short lived fun, but fun all the same.
Paige C.
Super juicy and great for blowing bubbles but after a couple of chews the flavor goes away. Really like the flavor but would be nice if it would last for more than a couple of chews.
Christina G.
Double Bubble is a good gum. It is hard at first and does lose flavor quickly. But i still love buying it. I don't mind having to pop another in my mouth as soon as it loses flavor.
Paige H.
Im not sure why I am writing a review for this, because everyone on the planet has had this gum. :P its a lie! The flavor lasts five seconds, and it hurts your teeth biting into it.
Kathryn C.
I haven't had this gum in years! But I remember always having a ton at Halloween & one of my teachers always had it. I liked it,
It just lost its flavor too fast
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
These were always the most popular Trick-Or-Treat favors on Halloween, but they would taste bad every time. They're hard to chew and have little to no flavor... but they are definitely a classic bubble gum.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?