BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
This gum is super tasty for about the first 30 seconds and then you have to pop another one into your mouth cause the flavor doesn't last long. I still like them and buy them though. they're good!
Christina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I can blow the biggest bubbles with this gum. I love the taste when you are first chewing but the flavor does go away quickly. So quick, I cannot chew these gums very long
dominica r.
Seattle, WA
Loved it so much as a kid but it can be hard to chew initially and the flavor goes out way too fast however it's fun to chew some on occasion!
Saya A.
Orlando, FL
When I think of my childhood, I think of Double Bubble Gum. I'm a 90's kid and we would always grab a pack of this whenever I went grocery shopping with my mom! Loved it!
Samantha J.
Fort Wayne, IN
This gum is very difficult to chew at first, it's very hard. The flavor last for maybe three minutes and then it's gone. It is the best gum for blowing bubbles though!
Alexis L.
Goes stale quickly, loses flavor, hurts to chew for a long time. I chewed it a lot as a kid, but it was always the teacher's prize in the "prize box" that no one chose.
Leanna R.
I have a love-hate relationship with hubba bubba. It starts off full of flavor but after a few minutes the flavor is gone and you're just left there with the memories.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
I love bubble gum! Double bubble is my favorite brand. They flavor is so strong even though it doesn't last long and the price is affordable. Great for a piñata filler or birthday party
Julia A.
Best bubble gum that there is. No home is truly complete without double bubble in the candy jar. I remember chewing it all through my childhood.. We always have low country boils during the summer and winter and one of the after giveaways is double bubble gum.
Daisy R.
These candies are a classic but they do have their flaws the flavor doesn't last long and after chewing for awhile the gum becomes ridged and ends up hurting my jaw
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?