BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #33 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Buy on Target*
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
We buy this gum for events such as birthday parties or the summer block party. It's not the most long lasting gum but it does bring everyone back to some sort of childhood memory.
Alyssa R.
E Rochester, NY
Love the flavor and I love the gum but it dies way too fast! I usually end up sticking like 7 pieces in my mouth just to keep the flavor going (and to blow really big bubbles!)
Neda M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the nostalgic flavor of this bubble gum--and it makes pretty decent sized bubbled. But the taste is gone within a few minutes--it's like a toy that you have fun with for 5 minutes and then toss it aside.
Megan W.
Peoria, AZ
This is my favorite snack for when I am reading or working on the computer. I keep a big stack next to me to change out pieces when the flavor is gone, which happens usually after only a minute. That's the only downside to this gum. Otherwise, #delicious, #chewy, and #sweet!
Simardeep S.
These bring back so many memories of halloween as a child! I would only get this bubble gum from trick-or-treating but they were always one of my favorites. While the flavor doesn't last very long, the taste is very classic bubble gum.
Christina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I can blow the biggest bubbles with this gum. I love the taste when you are first chewing but the flavor does go away quickly. So quick, I cannot chew these gums very long
Kimberly B.
Thee things tasted like chalk, took forever to chew, and yet were a staple i every childhood. I always hated how it stuck to my teeth and my jaw ached for hours afterwards
Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
This gum is super tasty for about the first 30 seconds and then you have to pop another one into your mouth cause the flavor doesn't last long. I still like them and buy them though. they're good!
Annette L.
This gum takes me back to the days when playing was all about hop scotch and kick the can. It's a good piece of juicy and flavorful gum that is long lasting and satisfying.
Saya A.
Orlando, FL
When I think of my childhood, I think of Double Bubble Gum. I'm a 90's kid and we would always grab a pack of this whenever I went grocery shopping with my mom! Loved it!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?