BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Sarah W.
Buena Park, CA
This gum is super tasty for about the first 30 seconds and then you have to pop another one into your mouth cause the flavor doesn't last long. I still like them and buy them though. they're good!
Kimberly B.
Thee things tasted like chalk, took forever to chew, and yet were a staple i every childhood. I always hated how it stuck to my teeth and my jaw ached for hours afterwards
Annette L.
This gum takes me back to the days when playing was all about hop scotch and kick the can. It's a good piece of juicy and flavorful gum that is long lasting and satisfying.
Saya A.
Orlando, FL
When I think of my childhood, I think of Double Bubble Gum. I'm a 90's kid and we would always grab a pack of this whenever I went grocery shopping with my mom! Loved it!
Samantha J.
fort wayne, IN
This gum is very difficult to chew at first, it's very hard. The flavor last for maybe three minutes and then it's gone. It is the best gum for blowing bubbles though!
Falicia H.
Okemos, MI
I remember buying double bubble gum all the time from the gas station! I wasn't to enthused with it as the flavor ran out really quick so you would have to put a new piece in after a bit.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love bubble gum! Double bubble is my favorite brand. They flavor is so strong even though it doesn't last long and the price is affordable. Great for a piñata filler or birthday party
Daisy R.
These candies are a classic but they do have their flaws the flavor doesn't last long and after chewing for awhile the gum becomes ridged and ends up hurting my jaw
Alexis L.
Goes stale quickly, loses flavor, hurts to chew for a long time. I chewed it a lot as a kid, but it was always the teacher's prize in the "prize box" that no one chose.
Julia A.
Best bubble gum that there is. No home is truly complete without double bubble in the candy jar. I remember chewing it all through my childhood.. We always have low country boils during the summer and winter and one of the after giveaways is double bubble gum.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?