BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Ana S.
Hanover , MD
I love double bubble! It's my faveorite bubble gum! It's great for the first few bubbles but then it gets hard and loses flavor. But this bubble gum flavor has a hint of mint unlike other favors.
Lorena H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Dubble Bubble has always been one of my favorite child hood treats, what I love the most is that they have not changed the taste of it over the years it always tastes just like you remember it :)
Natalie K.
A great throwback to my childhood, but I never really liked them too much. They are very sweet, and in experience, always seem to be hard to chew. Taste/flavor isn't much and doesn't last long.
Savannah B.
Pensacola, FL
This is an American classic that everyone loves. It's one of the best gums for bubble blowing but it loses its flavor quickly. The piece of gum is quite large and hard to chew so I don't recommend it for younger children.
Deborah R.
I so love these!! I haven't had them in a while, but I remember buying a handful when I was younger. They are a bit hard to bite the first time, but once you do, its very chewy and the flavor is great.
Aislinn P.
Edmond, OK
This gum is a classic. It reminds me of being a little kid again, I like the flavor but it does not last long. Unfortunately it gets really hard fast and loses flavor...Only good for a quick trip back memory lane :P
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
There's something so addicting about this gum. Although the flavor doesn't last long, it's so sweet and delicious that I always keep popping more into my mouth.
Alyssa R.
E Rochester, NY
Love the flavor and I love the gum but it dies way too fast! I usually end up sticking like 7 pieces in my mouth just to keep the flavor going (and to blow really big bubbles!)
Chelsea C.
Lanexa, VA
I love Dubble Bubble gum BUT sometimes you will get a batch that seems to be a little bit old. I've gotten a couple bags before where the gum was incredibly hard and flaky with little to no taste.
Christina B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I can blow the biggest bubbles with this gum. I love the taste when you are first chewing but the flavor does go away quickly. So quick, I cannot chew these gums very long
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville, SC
Does this product contain red dye?