BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Daycia L.
Groton, CT
As a kid I loved this gum, but I only got it on Halloween in my trick or treat bag, now my kids get it in their bags and I'm not such a fan anymore. I think it loses its flavor too fast.
Desiree B.
Austin, TX
Don't bother wasting your money (for me it's usually my quarters when I see these in a gumball machine). The flavor doesn't last at all. You're better off buying regular stick gum.
Francis S.
My husband loves Dubble Bubble but I personally don't think the flavor lasts long. I buy them for him anyway because I think he likes the classic retro feel. Definitely a nostalgia candy.
Alexa N.
Bronx, NY
I remember this being in everyone's goody bag at every party. Very chewy you can chew until your jaws hurts and it's just so fun to blow bubbles with your mouth with! Such a classic!
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
We buy this gum for events such as birthday parties or the summer block party. It's not the most long lasting gum but it does bring everyone back to some sort of childhood memory.
Nettie m.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the nostalgic flavor of this bubble gum--and it makes pretty decent sized bubbled. But the taste is gone within a few minutes--it's like a toy that you have fun with for 5 minutes and then toss it aside.
Alyssa R.
E Rochester, NY
Love the flavor and I love the gum but it dies way too fast! I usually end up sticking like 7 pieces in my mouth just to keep the flavor going (and to blow really big bubbles!)
Simardeep S.
These bring back so many memories of halloween as a child! I would only get this bubble gum from trick-or-treating but they were always one of my favorites. While the flavor doesn't last very long, the taste is very classic bubble gum.
Megan W.
Peoria, AZ
This is my favorite snack for when I am reading or working on the computer. I keep a big stack next to me to change out pieces when the flavor is gone, which happens usually after only a minute. That's the only downside to this gum. Otherwise, #delicious, #chewy, and #sweet!
Kimberly B.
Thee things tasted like chalk, took forever to chew, and yet were a staple i every childhood. I always hated how it stuck to my teeth and my jaw ached for hours afterwards
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?