BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Narmin V.
I love this brand and this type of gum! It reminds me of my childhood, and you can also blow very big bubbles. The flavor lasts a long time and tastes amazing.
Jasmine D.
I like this gum.. and then I don't. It has a nice flavor but it goes away within like 5 minutes. But if you want big bubbles then this is the gum for you.. for a while then it looses flavor and gets hard.
Sandra Z.
Denver, PA
A childhood classic. Can't beat the original bubblegum flavor and oh the bubble's you can blow! The flavor doesn't last very long and the gum tends to get tough after a bit but you still need to try it!
stephanie v.
Milpitas, CA
These were always the most popular Trick-Or-Treat favors on Halloween, but they would taste bad every time. They're hard to chew and have little to no flavor... but they are definitely a classic bubble gum.
Billiejo S.
Penn Yan , NY
My son has adhd and chews on his shirt collar,i started letting him have a peice of dubble bubble anytime he wants to chew. Now his shirts aren't all chewed up. Lol he loves the taste and how long it lasts.
Melissa S.
Jacksonville, FL
We keep this in our house only cause it's cheap and taste good. However, the flavor doesn't last and the gum will get hard after a while. It's good for my boys that will go through gum really fast because it's affordable and taste good.
Hailey M.
Metamora, IL
I do not enjoy this type of gum. First off it is a little too big to chew. It also get hard and begins to hurt my jaw the longer I chew on it. It also does not have much flavor to it nor does it last long.
Catherine M.
Chattanooga , TN
Very sugary gum, but oh so delicious and brings back memories of my childhood going to the bank with my dad and putting all my change into my savings account. This gum still gets to me everyday and it's still very popular. Recommend :)
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
DOUBLE BUBBLE! yes one of my favorite gums. Well to start off with. The only down side to the gum is that the flavor does not last very long. But thats when you pop in another one and continue on!
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I loved this gum as a kid. It had so many unique flavors. But I've come to realize that while the flavor was good at the start, it lasted for a very short time and than it was pretty gross tasting.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?