BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #36 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
This gum has always been around. Even if it doesn't last as long as all the other gums in flavor, I hardly ever turn down a piece of dubble bubble! Wanna see who can blow the biggest bubble?! This is for sure your go to gum!
Kaila D.
This is an all time kids favorite. Flavor runs fast but it keeps the kids busy when they want something sweet. It's also one of those products that brings back memories from when you were a child! I definitely love the size.
Savannah B.
Pensacola, FL
This is an American classic that everyone loves. It's one of the best gums for bubble blowing but it loses its flavor quickly. The piece of gum is quite large and hard to chew so I don't recommend it for younger children.
Aislinn P.
Edmond, OK
This gum is a classic. It reminds me of being a little kid again, I like the flavor but it does not last long. Unfortunately it gets really hard fast and loses flavor...Only good for a quick trip back memory lane :P
glenda b.
Who doesn't like this gum!! It had that old time feel to it and kids love it!! The gum is a liitle harder then typical gum you buy. Since I have gotten older I am not as fan as much though. #growingoldhasitsdownside
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I grew up eating this, the quality was a lot better when I was younger and the flavor also lasted longer. The new flavors don't hold the taste very long unless you eat the original flavor.
Daycia L.
Virginia Bch, VA
As a kid I loved this gum, but I only got it on Halloween in my trick or treat bag, now my kids get it in their bags and I'm not such a fan anymore. I think it loses its flavor too fast.
Desiree B.
Austin, TX
Don't bother wasting your money (for me it's usually my quarters when I see these in a gumball machine). The flavor doesn't last at all. You're better off buying regular stick gum.
Francis S.
My husband loves Dubble Bubble but I personally don't think the flavor lasts long. I buy them for him anyway because I think he likes the classic retro feel. Definitely a nostalgia candy.
Alexa N.
Bronx, NY
I remember this being in everyone's goody bag at every party. Very chewy you can chew until your jaws hurts and it's just so fun to blow bubbles with your mouth with! Such a classic!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?