BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #36 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Catherine M.
Chattanooga , TN
Very sugary gum, but oh so delicious and brings back memories of my childhood going to the bank with my dad and putting all my change into my savings account. This gum still gets to me everyday and it's still very popular. Recommend :)
Deborah R.
I so love these!! I haven't had them in a while, but I remember buying a handful when I was younger. They are a bit hard to bite the first time, but once you do, its very chewy and the flavor is great.
Angie C.
Clarksville, TN
Had one of the gumball machines as a kid and I always loved refilling it with these. But I do have to say the flavor doesn't last long at all.. If the flavor lasted longer I would of given it 4 stars.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I loved this gum as a kid. It had so many unique flavors. But I've come to realize that while the flavor was good at the start, it lasted for a very short time and than it was pretty gross tasting.
Amber B.
Hamilton, OH
I don't think I have ever found anyone who doesn't like this bubblegum. I used to play softball and we bought these bucket-sized. Definitely amazing and great. The taste doesn't last long, but that's why you just pop another one in!
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
DOUBLE BUBBLE! yes one of my favorite gums. Well to start off with. The only down side to the gum is that the flavor does not last very long. But thats when you pop in another one and continue on!
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
Must buy soft! Please check the bag before you,buy. if it is hard, you can microwave to help soften gum. Perfect for baseball games and big bubbles. Tends to lose flavor, but you get about a million in a bag, so easy to replace :)
Natalie K.
A great throwback to my childhood, but I never really liked them too much. They are very sweet, and in experience, always seem to be hard to chew. Taste/flavor isn't much and doesn't last long.
Ana S.
Hanover , MD
I love double bubble! It's my faveorite bubble gum! It's great for the first few bubbles but then it gets hard and loses flavor. But this bubble gum flavor has a hint of mint unlike other favors.
Lorena H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dubble Bubble has always been one of my favorite child hood treats, what I love the most is that they have not changed the taste of it over the years it always tastes just like you remember it :)
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?