BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Chelan H.
We used to get these when we did something good in dance class when I was little and I still love them! They were such good motivation for us to try hard in class and they would still work. Even though the flavor doesn't last long, they are worth it!
Stacey P.
Saugus, MA
My office bought this 340 count bin of Dubble Bubble and we have bets of how long it'll last us. Considering the flavor disappears within 5 minutes (major bummer) I think we'll get through it in 2-3 weeks.
Carol D.
Post Falls, ID
I love this gum. As kids we would chew on it all the time I am happy to see that some things never change. The gum still has the same flavor and it still last a very long time. It has just the right sweetness.........lets blow big bubbles.....lol
Angelina S.
Portsmouth, VA
I always get so excited when I have these. They start out with a great flavor but after chewing for a while starts sticking to my teeth and the flavor turns to a slightly inky taste. Reminds me of summer though so I'm always happy to chew it.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
I remember these as a kid and can't believe they are still around. They are good for the first few seconds for the sweetness and then they taste like rubber and is as hard as a brick. Makes my jaws hurt after awhile!
glenda b.
Who doesn't like this gum!! It had that old time feel to it and kids love it!! The gum is a liitle harder then typical gum you buy. Since I have gotten older I am not as fan as much though. #growingoldhasitsdownside
michelle p.
Depending on how long the item has been sitting on the shelf, the gum can REALLY hard and hurt your teeth once you 1st try to eat it, after you chew it for a few minutes it gets softer, the flavor doesn't last very long either.
Lesia W.
These are the best of the bubble gum products. They are initially hard when you put them into your mouth and soften as you chew very quickly. They are a little less sweet than other bubble gums brands and have a delightful old fashioned bubble gum taste!!
Nettie m.
I love the nostalgic flavor of this bubble gum--and it makes pretty decent sized bubbled. But the taste is gone within a few minutes--it's like a toy that you have fun with for 5 minutes and then toss it aside.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
These have got to be the most nasty, hard to chew gums ever. I remember always having the at the house growing up; my grandma would always give them to me. I had no choice but to chew on them.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?