BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
I loved this gum as a kid. It had so many unique flavors. But I've come to realize that while the flavor was good at the start, it lasted for a very short time and than it was pretty gross tasting.
Lorena H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Dubble Bubble has always been one of my favorite child hood treats, what I love the most is that they have not changed the taste of it over the years it always tastes just like you remember it :)
Ana S.
Hanover , MD
I love double bubble! It's my faveorite bubble gum! It's great for the first few bubbles but then it gets hard and loses flavor. But this bubble gum flavor has a hint of mint unlike other favors.
Natalie K.
A great throwback to my childhood, but I never really liked them too much. They are very sweet, and in experience, always seem to be hard to chew. Taste/flavor isn't much and doesn't last long.
Sky D.
Tallapoosa, Ga
This gum has always been around. Even if it doesn't last as long as all the other gums in flavor, I hardly ever turn down a piece of dubble bubble! Wanna see who can blow the biggest bubble?! This is for sure your go to gum!
Kaila D.
This is an all time kids favorite. Flavor runs fast but it keeps the kids busy when they want something sweet. It's also one of those products that brings back memories from when you were a child! I definitely love the size.
Savannah B.
Pensacola, FL
This is an American classic that everyone loves. It's one of the best gums for bubble blowing but it loses its flavor quickly. The piece of gum is quite large and hard to chew so I don't recommend it for younger children.
glenda b.
Who doesn't like this gum!! It had that old time feel to it and kids love it!! The gum is a liitle harder then typical gum you buy. Since I have gotten older I am not as fan as much though. #growingoldhasitsdownside
Aislinn P.
Edmond, OK
This gum is a classic. It reminds me of being a little kid again, I like the flavor but it does not last long. Unfortunately it gets really hard fast and loses flavor...Only good for a quick trip back memory lane :P
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I grew up eating this, the quality was a lot better when I was younger and the flavor also lasted longer. The new flavors don't hold the taste very long unless you eat the original flavor.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?