BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #87 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love dubble bubble over any bubble gum. I got this for nurses week because my coworker know I love gum. The flavor is so delicious. It is very affordable at any local store. I recommend you to try this brand of gum if you are looking for a good gum.
Tara W.
I’ve tried this gum plenty of time while growing up and it just gets even worse. It’s super hard, and It loses it taste after just a few minutes. I chew it only when it’s all I have. Honestly I don’t like it but it is worth trying. Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum
Meagan M.
Chatsworth
This gum is a classic and my son loves to chew it at baseball practice, we always stop at the circle k to get a couple of pieces for him and his team, it has a great chew
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Always will love Rubble Bubble gum even though it loses flavor very easily and becomes hard to chew after a while because it dries out. They are so fruity and flavorful!
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Recordando mi infancia!! Cuando era pequeña comía esta goma de mascar cada día y recuerdo que eran las mejores en aquel entonces. Hace dos meses compré con mi hermana que estaba de visita y lo disfrutamos mucho pero no se siente igual que antes,ahora se le va el sabor mas rapido que antes pero sigue siendo buena.
Brooke R.
Enterprise, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My brothers enjoy this gum and I remember chewing it as a kid. The flavor is good, but doesn't last long. It is affordable and you can get it just about anywhere. The gum however can be hard to chew and can be easily swallowed and choked on by little kids. So I would be careful with this product.
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I'll chew dubble bubble if someone offers me a piece, and I'm a bigger fan of the fruit flavors than the original, but honestly, it's so sugary at first that it kind of makes my teeth hurt. Then it loses its flavor quickly.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the flavor of Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum, but it quickly loses it's flavor and becomes hard and rubbery as I chew it. The nostalgia factor makes me continue to chew it. :)
elena l.
Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum is delicious! I love the packaging so much , the colors are inviting , the little cartoon is adorable! It's affordable gum and a childhood favorite ! Will never get tired of it.
It is so good I eat it after dinner and after lunch and it is really good I eat it every now and then when I buy it there of the alternatives are not so good it's affordable it cost very little I would recommend to lots of people
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
colverdale, BC
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?

back