BY DUBBLE BUBBLE

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Someone just brought this gum into the office today so I thought I would write a review... I am going through like one piece every 15 minutes. It's so delicious but will probably give me cavities. This gum is better than it used to be, it used to be so hard to chew but they must have changed it slightly because it's a little softer now. It's almost too big to eat all of it at once, but after chewing for a little while it shrinks down. I recommend this because it's only 20 calories and it satisfies my sweet tooth so I don't eat too many calories by eating chocolate or something.
Rosa G.
Rosa G.
I can remember when I ate this gum that I couldn't get much of flavor to last a while, but on a positive note the elasticity of the gum is very high and according to my younger sister " You can make massive bubbles", growing up I found these gums to be in almost every corner store and were very cheap, it's an original product and original taste but just not "Long Lasting Taste"
Megan M.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
This gum is good for a little bit, but quickly loses it's flavor. It also makes my teeth hurt after a little while. Can be a little hard. There are definitely better alternatives and I would choose them. This was what we had when we were little. I would recommend for others, but I would choose something different.
Nida S.
Nida S.
Who doesn't love this stuff? Lots of good childhood memories attached to this bubble gum. It's a good candy to give out during Halloween too. Have bubble bursting competitions too! Now this gum's flavor doesn't last very long, so once your done having fun bursting bubbles, its best to get a new one going, hehe.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My kids and husband love these. They always ask for them when we are at a store and they see them. They get these at least once a week. They are very affordable as we buy them from Dollar Tree or the 99 cents only store. They all like the sour flavor of them and tell everyone about them.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This gum is very sugary and the taste doesn't last that long. The flavor goes out quickly, and the taste just goes down from there. I immediately spit it out after the flavor is gone. This gum is a Halloween favorite, that's usually the only time I chew this gum. My kids love it ofcourse
Audrey A.
Audrey A.
Shelby Twp, MI
This was one of my favorite bubble gums growing up! It tastes SO GOOD! The only bad thing is it loses flavor pretty fast and then has a weird taste towards the end. They are usually pretty cheap. There are other gums that I prefer over this but I like to have this once in awhile.
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Pineville, LA
This was and is still my favorite #gum to chew !!! wheather its for a party , at church , at school or on the go it is #amazing !! It has just a regular bubble gum flavor to it!!! It is definitely very affordable < and i would definitely repurchase it !!! #teamdoublebubble
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Columbia
This gum has a really good flavor but it goes away really fast. It is super hard to chew and makes my jaws hurt. I realize it is really cheap but it does not have a good value and I would much rather pay more money for a better quality gum. I do not recommend this.
Beka S.
Beka S.
This gum is usually very hard to chew when you first bite into it. The initial flavor is good, but lasts only minutes. It is affordable. I would much rather buy a smaller package of softer, more flavorful gum. I buy this gum when I cannot find a better alternative.
Gabija B.
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?