BY DUBBLE BUBBLE #58 in Gum

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag. see more...

Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is a good gum for kids. The flavor does not stay long. You need more than one to chew. This is popular during the summer months. Usually give out with other treats in a bag.
Sammi F.
Clifton, NJ
Always will love Rubble Bubble gum even though it loses flavor very easily and becomes hard to chew after a while because it dries out. They are so fruity and flavorful!
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I'll chew dubble bubble if someone offers me a piece, and I'm a bigger fan of the fruit flavors than the original, but honestly, it's so sugary at first that it kind of makes my teeth hurt. Then it loses its flavor quickly.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the flavor of Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum, but it quickly loses it's flavor and becomes hard and rubbery as I chew it. The nostalgia factor makes me continue to chew it. :)
Elena L.
Dubble Bubble Original Bubble Gum is delicious! I love the packaging so much , the colors are inviting , the little cartoon is adorable! It's affordable gum and a childhood favorite ! Will never get tired of it.
It is so good I eat it after dinner and after lunch and it is really good I eat it every now and then when I buy it there of the alternatives are not so good it's affordable it cost very little I would recommend to lots of people
Paula S.
San Diego, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to look forward to getting one of these from the barber shop when my brothers were getting hair cuts. There is NOTHING better then the third and forth chew from a piece of double bubble. However, the first two chews and every chew after the forth chew is painful! In the beginning you have to break down the hard as a rock candy and then the delicious flavor leaves so quickly that your piece turns super hard and flavorless. These gems are CLASSIC and truly nothing is better than the flavor of Double Bubble but man, there is a cost. Watch your fillings, fam!
Brandy L.
Moreno Valley, CA
Someone just brought this gum into the office today so I thought I would write a review... I am going through like one piece every 15 minutes. It's so delicious but will probably give me cavities. This gum is better than it used to be, it used to be so hard to chew but they must have changed it slightly because it's a little softer now. It's almost too big to eat all of it at once, but after chewing for a little while it shrinks down. I recommend this because it's only 20 calories and it satisfies my sweet tooth so I don't eat too many calories by eating chocolate or something.
Missy G.
Loves Park, IL
Unlike most people, I actually enjoy the fact that it gets harder the more you chew it. I have an excessive problem where either I chew on things or my nails so this works great for that. Unfortunately, the flavors are VERY sweet and you can almost feel your teeth rotting as you're chewing. The watermelon flavor is probably my favorite, but the original flavor just tastes like pure sugar. As you get older you really dislike the gum more and more though. Children probably wouldn't even notice a huge difference between other gums! Still chewable though!
Rachel D.
This gum is SO DELICIOUS but is SO extremely hard. It is literally like trying to chew on a tire. I have a love/hate opinion on this gum. The flavor is so good but lasts for only 5 minutes (no exaggeration) and it is difficult to chew but the bubbles you can make are awesome! I wouldn't go out and buy this gum but when people are handing out candy or I'm at a parade you can bet I will go after this stuff!
Gabija B.
Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Logan, OH
Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario
Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia
Why are these so hard ???
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this product contain red dye?