Add a Photo

By DUBBLE BUBBLE
Photos (9)
jackie l.
jackie l.

Wow, these brings back so many memories! i remember in elementary school, my teacher would always give this out as a treat to praise us and we would all get to excited. it was so fun to open cause they usually have some comics on the inside which so many people wanted and so it was fun to eat. but for the taste then it's kinda meh..it's like bubble gum, but it's hard and when you chew it for a long time, it gets harder and harder and harder like rubbery and you'll have a hard time chewing. the flavors is very strong when you first put it in your mouth but as you chew, the flavors becomes nothing. and then my mouth would end up hurting after and my tongue too
Brandy L.
Brandy L.
Moreno Valley, CA

Someone just brought this gum into the office today so I thought I would write a review... I am going through like one piece every 15 minutes. It's so delicious but will probably give me cavities. This gum is better than it used to be, it used to be so hard to chew but they must have changed it slightly because it's a little softer now. It's almost too big to eat all of it at once, but after chewing for a little while it shrinks down. I recommend this because it's only 20 calories and it satisfies my sweet tooth so I don't eat too many calories by eating chocolate or something.
Claudia D.
Claudia D.

Oh Double Bubble! The memories of my childhood overwhelmed my brain and emotions when I tried to chew one of the pieces of hard bubblegum! It is so worth the 5 to 7 minutes of flavor time for the nostalgia that you have just given many adults. I like for my kids (all four of them) to he some at the ballfield and they love you too! Thanks for the nostalgia and I do recommend that you make a softer gum for when I get older and have no teeth, so that I may have all of my childhood memories rush back to me at once.
sharon n.
sharon n.
Chicopee, MA

Dubble Bubble Gum has always ranked up high in my ratings score,rather larger then others as in size,as you begin to chew,I notice the size NOT the taste,grows in a trendomuus BURST of flavor.
As for this INFLUENSTER,it stays with flavor and at least two hours of fun,and tasty chewing fun.
DUBBLE BUBBLE GUM has been around for many years and has not disappointed,I really can see this product lasting for many generations to follow,who also will partake in this wonderful chewing gum.
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA

When growing up this was one of the only few types of gum that I would chew on.It always had this slight powder film on it,but for some reason that made the gum taste better.It's one of the best kinds of gum if you want to blow bubbles.The only problem with it is that it loses its flavor way too quickly! I love the flavor and I would always get upset when the flavor would be gone so soon after starting to chew it.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.

This gum is SO DELICIOUS but is SO extremely hard. It is literally like trying to chew on a tire. I have a love/hate opinion on this gum. The flavor is so good but lasts for only 5 minutes (no exaggeration) and it is difficult to chew but the bubbles you can make are awesome! I wouldn't go out and buy this gum but when people are handing out candy or I'm at a parade you can bet I will go after this stuff!
Rosa G.
Rosa G.

I can remember when I ate this gum that I couldn't get much of flavor to last a while, but on a positive note the elasticity of the gum is very high and according to my younger sister " You can make massive bubbles", growing up I found these gums to be in almost every corner store and were very cheap, it's an original product and original taste but just not "Long Lasting Taste"
Yoonji J.
Yoonji J.
Berkeley, CA

A classic but one of the worst bubble gums ever! This is another candy on the list of candies that people try to avoid or get rid of during Halloween time. While the flavor and texture starts off strong, about 2 minutes into chewing it, the flavor is gone and the gum will get so hard and starts to hurt your jaw. Would not spend money on.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Resaca, GA

This gum is good for a little bit, but quickly loses it's flavor. It also makes my teeth hurt after a little while. Can be a little hard. There are definitely better alternatives and I would choose them. This was what we had when we were little. I would recommend for others, but I would choose something different.
Nida S.
Nida S.

Who doesn't love this stuff? Lots of good childhood memories attached to this bubble gum. It's a good candy to give out during Halloween too. Have bubble bursting competitions too! Now this gum's flavor doesn't last very long, so once your done having fun bursting bubbles, its best to get a new one going, hehe.
Gabija B.
Gabija B.

Does that tastes good?
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Logan, OH

Do you like the regular double bubble or the ones with the different flavors?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cambridge, Ontario

Does anyone else find this gum loses its flavor fast
Megan R.
Megan R.
Summerville, SC

Does this product contain red dye?
Kenya C.
Kenya C.
Surrey, British Columbia

Why are these so hard ???

Join Now