Dubble Bubble Chewing Gum - 16oz

by Dubble Bubble

America's Original® Dubble Bubble Bubble Gum.
1 lb bag.

What are some really great flavors??
Where can I buy these at?
Why are these so hard ???
Start your review of Dubble Bubble Chewing Gum - 16oz!
How would you rate this product?
Carlton H.
Foxworth, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Dubble Bubble Chewing Gum - 16oz uploaded by Carlton H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These remind me of my childhood with the bubblegum machines I feel sorry for the kids today all they have is the internet to help them grow up to fast sad
Chandra G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy these growing and I must say they have not change one bit. Hard to chew at first but burst with flavor after softening. This isn't like a stick of gum more on the thicker side. This bubble gum tend to lose flavor quicker than other bubble gum when chewing for a while. I definitely enjoy blowing a bubble and hearing the sound of the pop. Classic candy that will continue to be a favorite.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Dubble Bubble Chewing Gum - 16oz uploaded by Maribel M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Mis favoritos, me gusta hacer bombas (bubble) y este es le mejor chicle para eso, amo su sabor su consistencia, me gusta que no es pegajoso Dubble Bubble Chewing Gum - 16oz
Cassandra O.
Henderson, KY
My favorite gum growing up. I still love the smell of it. Good taste too. However, it hardens very quickly.
Rachel H.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My kids and husband love these. They always ask for them when we are at a store and they see them. They get these at least once a week. They are very affordable as we buy them from Dollar Tree or the 99 cents only store. They all like the sour flavor of them and tell everyone about them.
Edna H.
Baltimore, MD
Purchased a giant bucket from Sam's club bAck in November and half of if it is gone. Hit at my granddaughter party and great to sit out in the candy jar. Love them.
Ashley L.
I loved this gum as a kid I would eat 3 pieces at a time.. cheap and good for parties it just doesn't last long
Janet U.
Anchorage, AK
I've been chewing on this stuff since I was a kid. You'd think that 15+ years from then it would've changed, but no. The milisecond of flavor you get before it starts to feel like you're chewing on a pink eraser isn't worth it. Still, it reminds me of my childhood. Double Bubble was my first taste of chewing gum.
Amanda L.
This gum is a classic! The only problem is the flavor doesn't last more than about 40 seconds....
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
1,067 reviews
Dubble Bubble Chewing Gum - 16oz uploaded by Marjorie S.
Love dubble bubble over any bubble gum. I got this for nurses week because my coworker know I love gum. The flavor is so delicious. It is very affordable at any local store. I recommend you to try this brand of gum if you are looking for a good gum.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...