Duane Reade uploaded by Jivean M.

BY DUANE READE

• I've heard that the place is kinda expensive. Are there m...1 Answers
Duane Reade
  • "They have the biggest grocery selection compared to other chains and that's big when your nearest actual grocery store is 20 blocks or a subway away and all you want is a roll of toilette paper or a pint of Ben & Jerry's." in 1 review
Michelle H.
There are many locations of Duane Reade around New York City which is great when you have to pick up prescriptions and random stuff. Their rewards program also makes it easy to save some money too! However, I've seen that a lot of their prices are higher than other drug stores and supermarkets which is why I gave 4 stars not 5 stars.
Devon O.
Oyster Bay, NY
I love duane reade!!! They have everything there, from beauty to food to even toys for kids! My favorite thing is how some stores have high end makeup and skin care with in store beauty advisors which is super helpful. They always have great sales and their points system is awesome!
Jackie M.
new york
I prefer Duane reade over other drug stores in New York City especially when it has the huge beauty section. There are so many options and there is usually a person helping. If you frequently buy drug store make up they have a really amazing selection.
Alessandra F.
Living in New York City there is a Duane trade on basically every corner! I go there at least a few times a week and they have a wide array of everyday items between makeup, simple groceries, beauty products etc. everything you need under one roof!
Monica Z.
Jersey city, NJ
My RX is always ready on time. Usually I forget that I need to refill, but they call me to remind me. The service is usually alright and the pharmacist will answer any questions I have. I probably will continue to shop there m.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
my go to drug store. in Manhattan sometimes the people that work there are not great but the prices are usually decent and the rewards program actually gives you money to use for purchases
Monica N.
Bronx, NY
I love Duane Reade between printing pics and and the toys they have on sale especially during the holidays. They always have great items and they are affordable I recommend this pharmacy
Gaby G.
New York City
Takes off nail polish in no time! Probably one of the best ones I’ve used so far. All you need is a little remover and your polish is off in minutes. It’s affordable and works perfectly
Krystle M.
I shop here literally everyday. They have one of the best reward systems for beauty purchases. So I pick up my lashes, hair care and body washes here. When they have a BOGO sale, I go and rack up! They are also clutch because they are also like a mini supermarket so I can pick up things for the house on my lunch break and bring them home later. They are super convenient!
Erin R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love that it’s basically all over NYC. Lol. For the most part I’m able to get what I came for exactly. Usually body products, sanitary items and some makeup items. Join the points program. You’ll have moments when you’ll get some dollars off.
Morgan K.
I've heard that the place is kinda expensive. Are there many sales that happen that i can buy things cheaper or do they have good prices??