Duane Reade uploaded by Jivean M.

BY DUANE READE

• I've heard that the place is kinda expensive. Are there m...1 Answers
Duane Reade
  • "They have the biggest grocery selection compared to other chains and that's big when your nearest actual grocery store is 20 blocks or a subway away and all you want is a roll of toilette paper or a pint of Ben & Jerry's." in 1 review
Michelle H.
There are many locations of Duane Reade around New York City which is great when you have to pick up prescriptions and random stuff. Their rewards program also makes it easy to save some money too! However, I've seen that a lot of their prices are higher than other drug stores and supermarkets which is why I gave 4 stars not 5 stars.
Naomi E.
Bronx, NY
I love shopping here for my day to day needs. I bought a lipstick from here (they stopped selling it which I’m sad about (it’s from Jordana) and I wish they restocked it and wish they priced matched on items because sometimes they sell products at x2 the cost than other stores. But it’s a great place to get regular products for the house.
Kae K.
New York
I can always count on finding a healthy snack here on the run! Depending on the location, sometime you can find some really great fresh fruit! Love the Soho location with the beautiful architecture!
Devon O.
Oyster Bay, NY
I love duane reade!!! They have everything there, from beauty to food to even toys for kids! My favorite thing is how some stores have high end makeup and skin care with in store beauty advisors which is super helpful. They always have great sales and their points system is awesome!
Jackie M.
new york
I prefer Duane reade over other drug stores in New York City especially when it has the huge beauty section. There are so many options and there is usually a person helping. If you frequently buy drug store make up they have a really amazing selection.
Kristen B.
Brooklyn, NY
Great app and website. The points you earn on your membership card are easy to cash in. If you buy certain products you can earn extra points. The stores are always clean and tidy. They also have the best selection of home hair coloring products.
Monica Z.
Jersey city, NJ
My RX is always ready on time. Usually I forget that I need to refill, but they call me to remind me. The service is usually alright and the pharmacist will answer any questions I have. I probably will continue to shop there m.
Sophia A.
New York
Love Duane Reade, but some branches are much more well-stocked and organized than others, so if you are looking for really specific products then you need to be sure that you’re going to one of the stores that carry it.
Andrea G.
New York
I mean... I live in NYC. Do you expect this to be a lovely experience? They have good stuff. Pharmacists and alright. I mean there’s very little human interaction but that’s how people like it around here I guess.
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
my go to drug store. in Manhattan sometimes the people that work there are not great but the prices are usually decent and the rewards program actually gives you money to use for purchases
Morgan K.
I've heard that the place is kinda expensive. Are there many sales that happen that i can buy things cheaper or do they have good prices??