BY DUALIT

Toast a mouth-watering tuna sandwich or savory grilled cheese with the dualit sandwich cage. Designed for use with either the dualit classic or dualit lite toasters (sold separately) the cage fits into any wide-slot toaster to make hot, melty sandwiches. A built-in drip tray prevents any gooey cheese or juice from ending up at the bottom of the toaster. The cool-touch handle ensures that you won't burn your fingers as you're browning your lunch, and makes it easy to transfer the sandwich from the toaster to your plate. Hand-assembled in england. Imported. 1-3/4hx6wx17-1/2l". see more...

Donya B.
Dualit Sandwich Cage is great and it's great for camping. Great for toasting sandwiches, Hamburgers and hotdogs.. Love taking it camping with us. The only thing I wish is that the handle would extend so you want be so close to the fire..
Jenn H.
Bothell , WA
This is perfect for making toasted sandwiches in your toaster! The only complaint I have is that they are kind of hard to clean, I'm not really sure if anything would make them easier to clean though.
Michelle S.
Awesome addition to the Dualit toaster! This accessory for the toaster perfectly melts cheeses, spreads and evenly toasts your bread to your specification. Never worry about losing the inside of your gooey sandwich either because it's safely secure!
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
The ultimate changer in your toasters life you talking about the best GRILLED CHEESE🧀🍞🧀 Sandwich Ever it makes your sandwiches look like where have you Been all my life I recommend this game changing sandwich cage to add it to your kitchen❤️
Giovanna H.
It's the best, a friend I recommend it and I really have not stopped using it since I came from amazon, I recommend them
Carmen R.
Kissimmee, Fl
OMG mis amigos y conocidos dicen que este producto es lo mejor y ya decidĂ­ comprarlo y no quedarme con las ganas.
Gloria M.
Pomona, CA
This is really nice to make any type of grill sandwich ,holds everything together ,and makes it easier to grill.
Victoria S.
High Point, NC
This is a really good product. I love it so much have the same one at my mom's house we use it all the time.
Sophia T.
Williamstown, NJ
Total game changer! Makes grilled cheeses ten times easier and delicious! Love using this product
Jennifer H.
Leander , TX
I bought this for our dualit and love it. It's a great add on to a fab toaster!!
Taylor B.
Dauphin, MB
Is this safe to put into a toaster..?
Sierra W.
Orlando, FL
What exactly is this used for?
Taylor M.
What is this?
Megan W.
Auburn , MI
What would this be used for?
Tal A.
I have a heard a lot about this product from friends and social media but does this product actually work and how does it work?