Dual Sided 10X Magnification 7" Rubberized Vanity Mirror

by Home Details

Bring style and functionality to your dresser or vanity top with this Home Details Vanity Mirror. Equipped with 2 mirrors, one side standard and second side with 10X magnification. Magnification side makes it easy to get an up close look and those hard to see places, to perfectly apply your makeup and perfect those eyebrows! The vanity mirror size is great for vanity's, dressers and office desks!

One vanity mirror; 10X Magnification; Dual Sided; Rubberized outer coating; Perfect for Vanity's, Dressers, Desks and more!; Polystyrene/Glass/5% Other materials; Spot Clean; Imported

Web ID: 7935759

Dimensions: 7.3" x 4.1" x 9.1"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dual Sided 10X Magnification 7" Rubberized Vanity Mirror!
شبين الكوم
The mirror is very sweet. My sister has one of them very beautiful. I see things in them. I also want them. I do not own them. It is not wonderful and beautiful. It can be taken with me in travel because its size is small. It is really worth the experience and I also have to own one of them because it is very great.
Tengo uno como estos y es espectacular me encanta mucho, porque tienes ma parte normal y la parte de aumento una pasada sin duda