BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #8 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Precision Control - The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the DUALSHOCK(r)4's analog sticks and trigger buttons have been enhanced to offer players absolute control for all games on PlayStation(r)4. Sharing at your Fingertips - The addition of the Share button makes sharing your greatest gaming moments as easy as a push of a button. Upload gameplay videos and screenshots directly from your system or livestream your gameplay, all without disturbing the game in progress. Innovative New Features - Revolutionary features like the touch pad, integrated light bar, and built-in speaker offer exciting new ways to experience and interact with your games and its 3.5mm audio jack offers a practical personal audio solution for gamers who want to listen to their games in private. Charge Efficiently - The DUALSHOCK(r)4 Wireless Controller can be easily recharged by plugging it into your PlayStation(r)4 system, even when on standby, or with any standard charger with a micro-USB port. Available September 30, 2014. see more...

• Dual Shock 4 Urban Camo PS4 by PS4 can I have this please1 Answers
  • Where could I find one of these? Do they have any other colors in...4 Answers
  • Anyone else have this controller? We have three!2 Answers
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
Bought my boyfriend one, wish the gaming system came with two. it is expensive. wish they were water proof for something at this time. i did ruin his few months ago but something spilling. would buy again, but only on sale. great for a gift. would recommend for others.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is an awesome controller for the PlayStation for my husband loves it the gray camo is super masculine and love the capability of the controller very easy to use
Cheyenne G.
I bought this because of the cool color , I like the real feel about every bump or vibration the game has , I play everyday after work and I have several favorites to play and use this control I recommend
Lindsey M.
Taylor ridge, IL
Seriously love this controller. The camo coloring and all this is so amazing! The controller is very easy to use and not very complex. Controllers are never really "cheap" but the price is just like most others. I have 4 controllers in all different colors.
Caley S.
Orlando, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is my husband's favorite controller and we have 3!! He literally plays every single day after work and it still seems to be in perfect condition no wear or tear yet
Sarah M.
['Charlotte', ''], NC
Pros: Overall fits in the hand very well.  I like the fact that they are rechargeable controllers.  I like the aesthetics of it as well.  This particular color scheme is really nice.
The touchpad feature on these is also great.
Cons: I don't like when I play 1st person positions and use the sprinting motion, the controller button wears out (the L3 button).  I've had to buy 4 controllers over the course of 4 years.
Luis C.
939 peel castle ln Austell, GA
So the PS4 comes with the DualShock 4, inarguably the best controller Sony's ever made. And the PS3 launched at an abnormally high price point, costing $200 more than its competition. ... It's a gaming console, a clear message that Sony has been quick to repeat.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
got this for my brother, it's better looking then the basic black one, tbh ps3/ps4 controllers aren't cool like xbox one controllers , ps4 controllers are usually one solid color, so i liked this one because it had camo.no shade on the ps4 i love the system, i just wish they made cooler designs.
Lauren A.
Tujunga, CA
Great for the type of person who always forgets where they leave their controller. In my home we mostly use it for gaming and use the all black ones that came with the console for guests.

No limits, same battery life. It's just nice to ba able to tell your controllers apart when your a gaming household
Whitney D.
Blairs, VA
I really love this controller, it definitely meets my standards. It's pretty easy to use. I bought this last year during black friday. It was on sale at the time so i couldn't pass it up. I haven't had any problems at all, And I would recommend this to others. I just really love the style.
Gary  M.
Where can I get it? I mean, should average stores sell it?
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
My husband would love this! where can I find it?
Sandra B.
Moreno Valley, CA
My kids love this control!
Deysi T.