BY SONY INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT #7 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

Precision Control - The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the DUALSHOCK(r)4's analog sticks and trigger buttons have been enhanced to offer players absolute control for all games on PlayStation(r)4. Sharing at your Fingertips - The addition of the Share button makes sharing your greatest gaming moments as easy as a push of a button. Upload gameplay videos and screenshots directly from your system or livestream your gameplay, all without disturbing the game in progress. Innovative New Features - Revolutionary features like the touch pad, integrated light bar, and built-in speaker offer exciting new ways to experience and interact with your games and its 3.5mm audio jack offers a practical personal audio solution for gamers who want to listen to their games in private. Charge Efficiently - The DUALSHOCK(r)4 Wireless Controller can be easily recharged by plugging it into your PlayStation(r)4 system, even when on standby, or with any standard charger with a micro-USB port. Available September 30, 2014. see more...

• Dual Shock 4 Urban Camo PS4 by PS4 can I have this please1 Answers
  • Where could I find one of these? Do they have any other c...4 Answers
  • Anyone else have this controller? We have three!2 Answers
member-3da6c
This is one my favorite controller because I like the cami on it and it is so easy to use and the grip for it is out of this world I play at least 4 or 5 hours with this controller I recommen this controller to everyone that has a PS4 console
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 1
I purchased this controller about a year ago and love it. I always have an issue with losing my ps4 controller this one is easy to find even though it is camo (haha) it hasn't given up on me yet. It was just as expensive as the other and I would recommend it to others who are looking to buy it
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
My son had this exact controller and it stopped working after 2 months. Tried to have it fixed and no one could figure out why it just stopped working. My son isn’t at all rough with his PS4 or the controllers it just stopped working. I wouldn’t recommend getting the camo controller at all.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
Bought my boyfriend one, wish the gaming system came with two. it is expensive. wish they were water proof for something at this time. i did ruin his few months ago but something spilling. would buy again, but only on sale. great for a gift. would recommend for others.
Sarah M.
Charlotte, NC
Pros: Overall fits in the hand very well.  I like the fact that they are rechargeable controllers.  I like the aesthetics of it as well.  This particular color scheme is really nice.
The touchpad feature on these is also great.
Cons: I don't like when I play 1st person positions and use the sprinting motion, the controller button wears out (the L3 button).  I've had to buy 4 controllers over the course of 4 years.
Luis C.
939 peel castle ln Austell, GA
So the PS4 comes with the DualShock 4, inarguably the best controller Sony's ever made. And the PS3 launched at an abnormally high price point, costing $200 more than its competition. ... It's a gaming console, a clear message that Sony has been quick to repeat.
raisa d.
spring, TX
got this for my brother, it's better looking then the basic black one, tbh ps3/ps4 controllers aren't cool like xbox one controllers , ps4 controllers are usually one solid color, so i liked this one because it had camo.no shade on the ps4 i love the system, i just wish they made cooler designs.
Lauren A.
Tujunga, CA
Great for the type of person who always forgets where they leave their controller. In my home we mostly use it for gaming and use the all black ones that came with the console for guests.

No limits, same battery life. It's just nice to ba able to tell your controllers apart when your a gaming household
Valerie M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have this camo dual shock controller and it has outlasted all of my other controller. It recharges quickly and keeps a charge forever. The sensitivity is great and weight is nice and light. This is the one controller I would recommend buying and using solely with the PS4.
Nathan M.
Ford City, PA
I had one of these but I ended up selling it for money because of my blue one I do miss having it as a second controller because sometimes the batteries die a little faster than they should.
Gary  M.
Washington
Where can I get it? I mean, should average stores sell it?
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
My husband would love this! where can I find it?
SANDRA B.
Moreno Valley, CA
My kids love this control!
Deysi T.