Dual Shock 4 Urban Camo PS4 by PS4

Precision Control - The feel, shape, and sensitivity of the DUALSHOCK(r)4's analog sticks and trigger buttons have been enhanced to offer players absolute control for all games on PlayStation(r)4. Sharing at your Fingertips - The addition of the Share button makes sharing your greatest gaming moments as easy as a push of a button. Upload gameplay videos and screenshots directly from your system or livestream your gameplay, all without disturbing the game in progress. Innovative New Features - Revolutionary features like the touch pad, integrated light bar, and built-in speaker offer exciting new ways to experience and interact with your games and its 3.5mm audio jack offers a practical personal audio solution for gamers who want to listen to their games in private. Charge Efficiently - The DUALSHOCK(r)4 Wireless Controller can be easily recharged by plugging it into your PlayStation(r)4 system, even when on standby, or with any standard charger with a micro-USB port. Available September 30, 2014.

Will you ever make colored controllers that are multiple colors but not camo? Dual Shock 4 Urban Camo PS4 by PS4?
How long is the battery life??
how many of these have you broke?
Start your review of Dual Shock 4 Urban Camo PS4 by PS4!
Ukiah, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I purchased this for myself for my desktop because I love PlayStation so I'm used to the PlayStation controller and not the Xbox controller so when me and my fiance was playing desktop games he bought me the PlayStation controller so I can play better and I'm just more comfortable with the controller's they're very well-built I love the buttons I love everything I don't use the touchscreen know that it's a waste of space they need to get rid of that I don't like it I've tried it and it's just an inconvenience I don't know why they did that but everything else I love I love PlayStation and I love their controllers and everything about the Sony is amazing
San Antonio, TX
Dual Shock 4 Urban Camo PS4 by PS4 uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: GameStop
After purchasing this, it instantly had some kind of drag to one of the analog sticks. I really love this controller, specially since it’s matte and the texture feels so smooth to hold. I prefer it over the regular ones. The situation with the drag has not only happened to this controller but to several others that i have purchased before. Overall, I love their controllers, they don’t need batteries because it’s chargeable with the console.
White Bluff, TN
My only qualm with these is the stinking price! I understand the technology that goes in to them, but one accidental drop and people are running in circles and the old man is mad and I have to drive to Walmart at midnight to get a new one and I cry a little inside when I pay for it. But I love that there is a speaker in the controller and adds a little pizaz to it and the touch pad.
Greenacres, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Dual Shock 4 Urban Camo PS4 by PS4 uploaded by Stefanie S.
Dual Shock 4 Urban Camo PS4 by PS4 uploaded by Stefanie S.
Purchased at: GameStop
It’s sleek and camo . How can you not love it , for$30 at gamestop I had to ..... 🤫, my fiancé is military so yeah that’s why but anyway it’s a great controller with the lil pad thing too . Works great even I can use it .🤓
Sherwood
When I bought my camo controller I fell in love with it! I play so many games and I’m a Youtuber aswell! If it would use a lil more grip to it, it would be nice! I usually play Gta 5, Black ops 4 Cod MW and more! I recommend more to buy these camos it goes great with gaming! Dual Shock 4 Urban Camo PS4 by PS4
Great product. Pairs with the Playstation console well and completes the superb gaming experience provided by Sony. The response time is excellent and the advanced Dualshock 4 technology enhances the gameplay. I also appreciate the numerous skins that are available for the controllers.
Macungie, PA
The Playstation 4 controller is the whole reason i bought a ps4! I love how comfortable it fits in my hand. The functionality is great the touch pad is a really nice add especially when it comes to using the keyboard. The realism it gives when vibrating keeps me going.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
The PlayStation 4 controller is one of the best controllers made so far. I thrown it by accident and it still works and has not broken. Well I've dropped a Xbox controller on the floor and it's broken in pieces. I would recommend this controller for anybody.
Riverview, FL
I bought this on Black Friday last year and I’m glad I did. The design is really cool and printed on. I was scared it be a sticker. It feels nice,hasn’t faded yet. Connection and set up was easy. I don’t even use my other controllers anymore!
Who doesn’t like a good ol’ camouflage skin? I love how clear and crisp the design is, and it holds up even after wear and tear. Hey! It’ll add character once it starts to show.;) Super sturdy and great grip! Sony does not disappoint!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Oshawa, ON