BY DTRT

A two-in-one moisturizing shaving and cleansing foam that washes away oil and dirt, leaving skin hydrated and silky. DTRT Face to Face Foam Cleanser hydrates skin while gently yet effectively washing away oil and dirt. It contains a variety of plant ingredients that prevent moisture loss and help maintain skin's natural moisture balance. Great for use as both a shaving and cleansing foam, the formula is packed with microbubbles that lather up to create a dense and rich texture that enhances attachment to skin. see more...

Anne T.
Anne T.
I mainly purchased this product for my husband. My husband loves it!!! I gave it a try and I cant believed how it made my skin feels and how amazing my face looks with just 1 cleanse. My skin type is dry to normal. It not only smooth out my skin but also hydrates my face at the same time! I love this product!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Tempe, AZ
Wow.
This is a real foam cleanser. Comes out of the tube in like a cream foam and then with a little water and rubbing your hands together it begins to foam. I received this as a sample and after one week (to make sure it doesn't flare up my super acne prone skin) I am purchasing a full size.