BY DTE ENERGY #2 in Energy Companies

Richard C.
Our electrical service from DTE has been very good with hardly any outages. However, we recently moved and trying to get hold of their customer service is ridiculous. It took multiple calls over four days since they were always backed up over an hour and their feature that is supposed to call you back when they are ready never does.
Jill C.
I have not had "problems" with DTE, but when trying to make arrangements or join budget/winter protection plans, I have been treated rudely. The employees need more training, offer more options for those who are unable to pay their bill all at once! Consumers Energy, is much more customer friendly!
Samantha I.
I live in MI and this is what I use. Never really seem to have a problem. Only when there is an outage, put what company doesn't. Wish their was a solution to that.. hm...........
Kelsey T.
Clinton Twp, MI
Never had serious problem with DTE they are a great company and it there ever is a problem they are usually already resolving it!
richard p.
Norfolk, VA
Used this company most of my life I think only engery company in MI thats why............................
shawna c.
Orlando, FL
Good helpful company! I have never had any issues with them. I definitely recommend if you enjoy saving on your power bill!
Shantel J.
Wyoming, MI
So far their customer service been excellent. I love that they have a payment plan biased on your energy usage.
cyn A.