BY DT SYSTEMS

The H2O 1800 series is a great collar system that can be used in a wide variety of applications. This fully waterproof unit covers both basic and advanced training needs for both professionals and novice users alike. Whether you are knee-deep in cold icy waters or knee-deep in tall grass on a dry sunny day, the H2O is designed with the harshest environments in mind: Features: 1800 Yard (1 Mile) Range. Supports up to 4 dogs (Add-On Collars Sold Separately). 16 Levels of Intensity adjusted from the Transmitter. Digital Technology to Maximize Power. Maxx-Range Internal Collar Antenna System. Gentle Touch System Extra Mild Stimulation. Built-In Safety Shut-Off. Rechargeable Ni-MH Battery System. Completely Waterproof Transmitters and Collars. see more...

Heather R.
Destin, FL
I bought 3 of these. One for each of my wild and rambunctious dogs. After about 2 weeks of using these and constant work with my dogs, they are some of the best trained dogs I know. These collars made a world of difference for training my pups
Stephanie G.
We got this for training our german shorthaired pointer and love it! It works great and she responds well to the vibration which I was relieved about since I didn't want to have to use the shock component. And it's perfect that it's waterproof.
nina f.
Bronx, NY
My boss wants to buy this for his pit and I am totally a against it :-/.
Jessica L.
Is this vibration and shock?