dsw.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of dsw.com!
How would you rate this product?
Love DSW and DSW online. I always find something for every occasion. They have so many sizes, which I like because sometimes I have a hard time finding my size. And they will order and ship to your house if they don't have your size.
Plantation, FL
I love their products and the reward system. I've gotten shoes for the whole family. I was able to purchase everything with no issues. Love the free shipping and how easy is too return in store if I didn't like or the size is wrong.
DSW.com has a very wide variety. However online compared to in store does not have as many good clearance deals. Also some brands that are strictly sold online are not as great of quality but besides that DSW is my go to shoe store
I love DSW because while they do have pricier options, their sales & less expensive brands are of good quality. There's always a huge variety to choose from, so whatever style I'm looking for I can usually find in store or online!
College Station, TX
Great selection of shoes, and for the most part, better prices that most other stores. I mainly buy all of my shoes here. Sometimes they have a low quantity in sizes but they restock fairly quickly. Highly recommend checking it out!
Dallas, TX
You can't beat these discounts! I almost exclusively buy shoes from DSW now! The experience is seamless and I always leave with something I love. They sell quality brands at affordable prices. I will continue to shop here!
Arvada, CO
They sometimes have what I need but I mostly shop here for and with my sister because her feet are just a little bigger. I personally wear a size 5 and they never have that at DSW but sometimes I can make a 6 work and my sis always wears a 6
I love this website! They have very competitive prices. Plus they are always sending coupons. I like that if the shoe doesn't work out you can just return it at your local store! They have great sales, I highly recommend them.
Columbus, OH
LOVE DSW!! They have a great selection of current and trendy shoes of all styles for both men and women. There have been several times in which I’ve seen the same shoes at other retailers for the full price! I always check DSW first!
Hudson
This is a great option if you know what you like without having to try on. I utilize this in the summer, sandals are simple to buy and not have to try on beforehand. I always get great pricing and perk discounts are great!