MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerDsquared2®
DSquared2 Wood for Her Eau de Toilette Spray

DSquared2 Wood for Her Eau de Toilette Spray

by Dsquared2®

Wood is a project designed around the characteristics of wood – strong and sturdy, with a complex structure that makes it unique and inimitable – creating a new scent that defines the contemporary Dsquared2 woman: sensual, confident in herself and her personality. A contemporary composition, vibrant and ultra-feminine. Wood, the new women’s fragrance by Dsquared2, is made of mandarin from Sicily and raspberry leaf, expressing joy and vivacity, combined with lily of the valley and magnolia, which add fresh, ethereal notes. The infusion of osmanthus and jasmine, precious and seductive ingredients, reveal an intense femininity. Bright notes of white woods and cedar, along with the depth of ambrox, mark a perfume with an unmistakable character.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DSquared2 Wood for Her Eau de Toilette Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Devon G.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Macy's
I usually do not like woody scents but I love Wood For Her by DSquared2! A little goes a long way with this fragrance and you can smell it looooooong after you spray it on. If you are looking for nature in a bottle, this is the fragrance for you. I really enjoy the notes of cedar and white woods and magnolia in this fragrance. I will repurchase this one for sure!
Melanie R.
Dorchester, MA
DSquared2 Wood for Her Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Melanie R.
DSquared2 Wood for Her Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Melanie R.
Purchased at: Macy's
One of my favorite scents, it’s long lasting and smells very fresh and reminds me of the outdoors. It smells similar to the Victoria Secret bombshell but lighter. The opening notes of the perfume are mandarin orange , raspberry leaf and magnolia that you can smell but it’s mostly raspberry leaf that I pick up initially not a lot of orange and then it dries as a woody amber. I would recommend buying this because it’s a perfect scent for everyday especially if you don’t love overpowering fragrances and might have allergies.
Silvia O.
DSquared2 Wood for Her Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Silvia O.
DSquared2 Wood for Her Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Silvia O.
it smells too delicious really recommended and very subtle well i like it it's just the sample but I fell in love
brea B.
1,207 reviews
DSquared2 Wood for Her Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by brea B.
I smell this fragrance in #Vogue Oct 2019 issue. This scent is more masculine than femine because it has a woody scent that smells rough for most girls. As for me I like.
Gianna H.
Clarksville, TN
DSquared2 Wood for Her Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Gianna H.
Purchased at: Macy's
This sent is amazing. It is clean, fresh, and earthy at the same time. It is perfect for fall. It lasts a while.
Amanda J.
Darlington, PA
Absolutely love this one! The scent is so fresh and clean yet very feminine. When I first put it on it smells a little over powering, but then it leaves the most beautiful fragrance that last for hours!!!
Brittany G.
Citrus Heights
This is my new signature scent. I get compliments on it ALLLLLL dayyyyy long. At the end of the day people still ask me what I’m wearing. Even when you think it’s worn off, ITS Not! It’s still there!
Anm D.
Syracuse
DSquared2 Wood for Her Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Anm D.
Purchased at: Macy's
Beautiful scent little floral little sweet ..such a clean scent..I fell in love with..to make it last longer layer it with a loition...price is a little high
Tracy M.
Fort Wayne, IN
My boyfriend got my a gift set of this fragrance for my Christmas gift. He found a scent of it advertised in his men’s health magazine. It truly is a wonderful scent. It’s very clean, fresh, and not overly fruity! Just an overall fun fragrance that I think anyone would enjoy!
Dawn T.
Crossville, TN
I love this scent. It's very unique. I notice the mandarin and cedar scents the most. The combo is fresh meets sexy! Definitely feminine although the name Wood would make you think twice. Do yourself a favor and go to your nearest department store fragrance center and test this! There are floral scents swirled into the mix too. Try it and be pleasantly surprised! Wood is a fragrance you could wear day or night for any occasion.

Looking for your answer?