Dsquared2 She Wood Eau de Parfum 50ml

by Dsquared2®

Women's 1.7 oz EDP Spray. Dsquared2's first women's perfume She Wood has a sensual brilliant character rooted in the Canadian woods inspired He Wood scent. Wood underpinning acquires a feminine slant as the quintessence of sensuality and strength plunge into the precious glow of reflected light shining with new nobility and splendor. The signature Wood core is sheathed in delicacy and warmth that evoke distinctive subtle elegance. Dean and Dan dedicate this fragrance to a woman's young exuberance and refined grace. The She Wood woman loves nature and casts her own irresistible light dreaming of losing herself in a forest of freedom and new emotions. Notes include Lemon Jasmine Petals Neroli Bigarade Violet Blossoms Heliotrope Musk Cedarwood Vetiver and Vegetal Amber.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dsquared2 She Wood Eau de Parfum 50ml!
Maria M.
Schenectady, NY
Dsquared2 She Wood Eau de Parfum 50ml uploaded by Maria M.
She Wood by DSQUARED2 is an absolutely beautiful fragrance. At first, I was a little disappointed as I was expecting it to be more similar to the men's He Wood, which I love, I was hoping for more ''forest'' feel. But over time, this really grew on me. Violets are the most prominent but in no way, it is a one dimensional sweet or floral perfume. The woods are there! To me, it is a ''happy'', gentle feminine smell. And very unique. If you somewhat like this but you are unsure and want to go more unisex, go with She Wood Velvet Forest. - another great fragrance!
Carissa M.
Columbus, OH
Love this understated and elegant scent. Natural and not overwhelming but delightful nonetheless. One of my favourite go-to scents.
Denitsa K.
Toronto, ON
This was my first perfume from dsquared and at that time the woody scent was everything for me! A good perfume for sure!
Nino J.
Tbilisi
I have been using this parfum for about 10 years and still my favorite, nothing compares to it. It has such a vibrant scent, subtle and powerful at the same time.

Looking for your answer?