DSLR SLR Camera Waterproof Underwater Housing Case Pouch Dry Bag For Canon Nikon - Pink

BY NONE

Take your DSLR camera underwater to capture images you normally can't. This waterproof bag is perfect for people who love to capture pictures in the great outdoors. see more...

• Does this work well/ is a reliable item to ensure your ca...1 Answers
  • Where can I get this1 Answers
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
I really like the one that I have. It is good to have if you are going swimming and want to take pictures of your kiddos in the water.
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
Techie Expert Level 3
I love the under water camera case. its so neat to now be able to take pictures under water and its stylish.
Brianna A.
I must admit, that I was extremely afraid to use this the very first time -- but it worked like a charm!
Karen a.
Los Angeles, CA
Where can I get this
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Does this work well/ is a reliable item to ensure your camera stays dry?