BY PDP

Gracie R.
Gracie R.
pomona, CA
I love it. It has everything you could possibly need for your DS. As A Bonus, Its Kingdom Hearts Themed!!
Alysha L.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Gamer Expert
I love kingdom hearts! So does my cousin I need to find this! She would love it.. great gift idea
Tara B.
Tara B.
Owings Mills, MD
Everything you could possibly need for your DS, with the KH theme. Great deal!
Mallory G.
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
My god I need this!!! I still have my DS and this would make it super cute!
Kenny G.
Kenny G.
Really great it comes with everything that you really need to use your ds or DSI. Really good overall.
Katelynn D.
Katelynn D.
Lakeside, CA
This is perfect for the Kingdom Hearts fan in your life. Although the DSi/DS is "outdated", if you still have one this will be good to protect it and extend its life.
Rosa R.
Rosa R.
Bought this for my (then) boyfriend. He absolutely loved it! He was the biggest Kingdom Hearts fan!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Aahh, Kingdom Hearts. I have been in love with it since it first came out in 2005 and I still love it now, 10 years later. So, of course I had to have this. I think I actually picked mine up off of the Gamestop website. It has been over a year and it is still holding up. Shows some signs of use on the outside and I am missing a stylus or two, but other wise, it is still working! I think this would be good for kids, being that it can take a beating so well.
Alicia W.
Alicia W.
Greeley, CO
This case is the coolest thing for the DS if you like that game at least. they should come out with more kingdom Hearts merchandise I think it would be popular and for other systems as well.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
These kids are so great and useful! The extra styluses come in handy if you're prone to losing them.
joshua r.
joshua r.
Porterville, CA
Why did kingdom hearts expand to different consoles?
diana v.
diana v.
Wasco, CA
How good is this?? Do y'all recommend