Ds Wax Strips, Facial, 20 strips - NAD'S PTY LTD uploaded by Mlyee F.

BY DS

A quick and easy way to remove unwanted facial hair Nad's Hypoallergic Facial Wax Strips provides 24 strips for longer lasting smoothness. see more...

• Would you try to wax your eyebrows with these?1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Nad's Facial Wax Strips while I like this product it doesn't always grip the fine hairs. But for the price it's one that I keep buying because it does make my skin smooth.
Mickayla W.
The only place these really work is on upper lips and in between the two brows. They are to big and rectangle to actually use on eyebrows in my opinion. I was able to use them for awhile but now I'm highly allergic to them I had bumps all over my lip area and they wouldn't go away for what felt like forever.
Annie W.
Greeley, CO
I have used Nads since they first came out! I love this product so much! I will never use anything other hair removal for my face. It is no mess no fuss and super easy to do on your own.
Melissa  L.
Des Plaines , IL
Wellness Guru Expert
My go to for at home waving. Very easy to use and have been using this brand for years. Works well for lip area.
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I like these for upper lip. They didn't work too well on chin area but otherwise they're good for the price
Mlyee F.
It works but leaves an adhesive like film on wherever it didn't remove the hair. Is is really hard to remove it
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Would you try to wax your eyebrows with these?