Food & SnacksSnack FoodsCereal & Granola BarsD's Naturals
No Cow Bar Peanut Butter Cookie Dough - 12 - 2544 oz Bars

D's Naturals No Cow Bar Peanut Butter Cookie Dough - 12 - 25.44 oz Bars

by D's Naturals

Dairy Free. Soy Free. Gluten Free. Vegan. In my own personal quest to better health, I was surprised to discover that natural doesn't always mean healthy. I struggled to find natural products that tasted great, but didn't add any harmful ingredients, like sugar. That's why I created D's Naturals, where we are redefining the word natural. We use only the healthiest ingredients, so you can believe in what you eat and feel good about the choices you make.

Are these bars ideal for a low carb diet?
Start your review of D's Naturals No Cow Bar Peanut Butter Cookie Dough - 12 - 25.44 oz Bars!
Mamaroneck , NY
D's Naturals No Cow Bar Peanut Butter Cookie Dough - 12 - 25.44 oz Bars uploaded by Michelle Y Miguel S.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Best vegans protein bars low calorie full of protein ! I love this brand they have the most amazing taste they can be a little pricey but like I said if your vegan this is your go to you can’t compare them to anything else ! I believe they have changed the ingredients because the new bars have a different taste they would improve a lot by returning to the old one
Albertson, NY
Purchased at: CVS
tastes like actual chalk and i know this is common for a lot of protein bars, but i rather drink something that is chalky than eat it. 🤮 definitely not my favorite but i guess if you can get past the chalk go for it. i had to chug water while drinking it tho so i guess that’s a plus.
Osceola, WI
I buy all the flavors of D's naturals No Cow bars and love the fact that they are dairy free and taste so good. They have good healthy ingredients and never cause bloating or discomfort associated with products that contain high amounts of proein. The consistency is different, kinda of grainy but in a good way. This is a great flavor too.  D's Naturals No Cow Bar Peanut Butter Cookie Dough - 12 - 25.44 oz Bars
I had the lemon meringue bar today and I was not impressed not at all what I was hoping for. Odd texture, and flavor!
Nashville, IN
These bars are OK. I'm big on texture and these have a very strange texture-similar to the "22 days" brand if you've had that. I don't think I'll buy again (at least this flavor. They have raspberry truffle which looks appetizing) because it was $2.77 for one bar at CVS. Granted, I was at CVS where you pay a higher price for convenience though. The good thing about these though is that there are no added sugars or dairy.
These bars taste good at the moment, but they have a weird aftertaste and the texture feels artificial.
St Clr Shores, MI
Finally a vegan protein bar that doesn’t taste like a chalky gross mess. These bars are delicious and not overly sweet. They fill me up and the calories are just right for a snack. I also love the blueberry one as well.
Brainerd, MN
This is honestly my favorite flavor! They are vegan, they fit my macros perfectly, I like to eat these in a pinch or on the go... and some times on really lazy days too 😅
Los Angeles
I absolutely love these bars!! I have tried the majority of the flavors and have yet to be disappointed! The nutritional value racks up equally as strong as a quest bar and other popular protein bars and these ones are actually vegan! I think they have a great texture, never dried out. I even got my boyfriend hooked who poo-poos on vegan protein sources. The chocolate banana is to die for .... it's like banana bread Highly recommend! You get a quality protein with minimal carbs
Denison, TX
One star is gracious. The bar is what my household calls a "goo bar" due to its texture but goo is what it actually tasted like. I couldn't even swallow the first bite I had. It was dry and grainy and felt like shaved crayons being mashed around in your mouth. Extremely waxy flavor, too. No no no go from me.