BY DS

Facial Wand Eyebrows Chin Upper Lip Original natural formula Dermatologically tested No heating Water soluble This Kit Contains: 6g Nad s Natural Hair Removal Gel in Slimline Wand 4 Nad s Cleansing Wipes 10 Backing Strips Instruction Leaflet Simple and effective to use on eyebrows, chin and upper lip.  Nad s Facial Wand contains the original Nad s Natural Hair Removal Gel, which requires no heating and easily washes away with water.  Product Ingredients Gel:   Glucose, Fructose, Aqua , Phoenix Dactylifera Fruit Extract, Mel , Acetum , Citrus Medica Limonum Juice, Citric Acid, Yellow 5 , Blue 1 . Cleansing Wipes:   Aqua , Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Coco Glucoside, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Parfum . see more...

Channing K.
Channing K.
Sevierville, TN
DOES NOT WORK! Don't bother wasting your money on this. I followed the directions exactly and it didn't even take one hair. Such a waste of money. I would never recommend this to anyone.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff. It allows me to shape my eyebrows with ease. I was really surprised by how well it worked. I purchased it from Walmart for around $13. I will purchase again!
Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Bullhead City, AZ
Really easy to use. Bought this so I can do my niece eyebrows because she has to have them "on fleek" LOL.
Ginny P.
Ginny P.
Carthage, Tx
Wellness Guru Expert
This is so easy to use!!! It's super convenient and simple. Even for 1st timers...like my husband...lol
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This works great and I was able to do it myself with almost no pain! The gel is very thick and sticky so any hair that it touches will be plucked out once you remove the cloth and the wand makes it so easy to shape the brows.The instructions are very easy to follow - Apply the gel in the direction of the hair growth(no heating, big plus for me), cover with the small cloth, press firmly and pull fast in the opposite direction. The gel is water soluble so you can just rinse off the area where you applied the gel with plain warm water. I love the cloths are reusable, just rinse off with warm water and allow to dry. This product is amazing and will definitely purchase it again.
Bailey R.
Bailey R.
Lincoln, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this. I was nervous that I was going to mess up and end up taking off my whole eyebrow, but that's impossible with this product. You just twist the pen so the wax comes out on to the tip, swipe the tip over the offending hairs, place the cotton strip on it, the pull! It's that easy, and it removed the hair that I wanted it to on my brow. I love it! I would recommend it to anyone looking to wax their brows, but don't want to go to the salon to have it done.
Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.
Harmony, FL
On vacation I needed something to clean up my brows myself and found this product at Walgreens. I bought it used it and really liked it. So simple to use and it is mess free! I would recommend it to anyone that needs to clean up their brows. I will buy again and take it with me on trips
Emily A.
Emily A.
I love this product! It's so easy to wax and shape my own brows, and it's even less painful than regular wax. The price is also awesome, and it didn't bother my sensitive skin. Very satisfied!
Asbaerla B.
Asbaerla B.
Brownsville, TX
This product is so easy to use! Not messy whatsoever and the pen is super practical! Highly effective! It gets the job done!