BY DS

Contains natural beeswax For Longer Lasting Smoothness with soft fabric technology 24 Reusable wax Strips Desensitizing Kava Wipes help to relax, calm and reduce the "ouch" factor of waxing Nad s hair removal strips are easy to use anywhere anytime and as they remove hair by the roots you stay smooth and hair free for weeks.  Suitable for most parts of the body and if used regularly hair growth is progressively slowed down.  Ingredients: Hair Removal Strips - Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Cera Alba , Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Parfum , CI 4700 Yellow 11, CI 61565 Green 6.  Soothing & Finishing Wipes - Isopropyl Myristae, Coco-caprylate/caprate, Isohexadecane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis oil, Calendula Officinalis Oil, Bisabolol, Parfum , Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, BHT. Desensitizing Wipes - Aqua see more...

• I love getting my bikini line waxed, but I just moved and don't h...1 Answers
Stephanie S.
I was not impressed with these pre-made strips. I was hoping to use these for situations where I needed a quick fix but didn't want to pull out my wax warmer or cold wax set.

Unfortunately these are messy and not effective.
Viviane D.
Boxborough, MA
I bought this at CVC and after tried different brands in my life I found this one that actually works. I could wax myself with no problem . I love the oil wipes who came with the strips
Esther K.
Wellness Guru Expert
These hardly work. It only takes a few hairs and gets unsticky after putting it down once.not effective. I'll stick to my epillator in the future l
Krystal E.
I love getting my bikini line waxed, but I just moved and don't have a job yet. Has anyone received the results they wanted by using this product?